Why do a lot of people dislike females and males on this site?

In many questions, I've realized that rather than it being a question about the opposite gender, it's usually a negative opinion about that gender. And a lot of times, it seems like the problem isn't even the opposite sex but the asker. Why are people so negative these days? I'm a girl and sure I've met a few jerks but I've also met really nice and interesting men and i don't let my negative experiences with men affect my current life with them. I just don't understand this bitterness that both genders have towards one another and i don't get how someone can live their life with a negative perspective on the opposite gender.

Most Helpful Guy

• bitter frustrated dudes who don't understand the other gender.

Most Helpful Girl

• People like to generalize others and some like to lash out on anyone and everyone. The anonymity of the internet (and added anonymity of this site) helps them do that with no repercussions of what is said. I highly doubt opinions like that would be said to your face...
    A lot of people cannot see the one is not all, all did not wrong you.

What Guys Said 2

• Cuz it's GAG and sexists r like:

HALELUJAH

• There are a few decent people left on this site and of course many bitter people. Hurt people hurt people. It's who we are and it's the cycle of hate, fear and madness.

What Girls Said 4

• You are so so right. I am sometimes a little worried about offering an opinion because I am afraid I will raise the ire of some guy.

Still, some nice people on here.

• Nobody actually takes those people seriously. To fully dislike a person you've never met, on the basis of gender, is just a tad ridiculous.

• This website is primarily used by people who have been hurt or neglected by the opposite sex.

• lol you must be new here