Have you ever been in so much pain/fear that you swore constantly?

I've only done this twice, once on a rollercoaster I forgot about, and another when I was lost and 6 miles away from home while walking.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda have the same experience with getting lost.

I was a bit new to my city and my uncle was a bit late in picking me up after a choir recital, so my smart ass decided to walk to school. (usually takes 30 minutes to walk)

My gosh, it was a bad idea because I'm never good with directions and after 20 or so minutes, I was lost and it was really dark already.

Soo, I asked this random man to drive me to a pizzeria near my house...

The 10-ish minutes of the drive was suuuper creepy and I was thinking SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

This guy introduced himself and even shared his love of filipina "girls... I meant women."

So yeah I got to my destination no problem, but he waited outside for another 10 minutes, and left finally. I hope.

Then from there, I luckily saw a friend of mine come in - and she took me home.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I mean, right after I smashed my face into the ground, and lost, broke, and a chipped three different teeth. I was just saying, "Oh shit... oh SHIT... OH SHIIIITTT" like over and over.
    It sounded more like "oh thit" though.

What Girls Said 5

• unfortunately yeah. once, when i was in a car accident. it was my fault. as soon as i heard that thud when i hit into the other car, i broke out. couldn't help myself. =/

• When I dislocated my knee, I didn't swear at all. I think I've sworn on extreme rollercoasters, before the big drop. I sometimes swear though if I'm experiencing sharp, extreme pain.

• When I stub my toe really badly, everyone in a 5 mile radius gets the honour of hearing my colourful vocabulary.

• Nope, not constantly. I don't swear much. Maybe I'll say "shit" if I forget about a huge project that's due that day in school or something.

• Same. I'm in that situation currently, except I'm at home, and the only person who can work on it is my lazy-ass partner.

God help me

• Yes I have and at work.

What Guys Said 1

• Yes I have, actually. Made it out of 2 car wrecks, unscathed. Walked in a club and walked immediately out, again, cussing up a storm.