This silly but does anyone else have fears bathing in a bath tub?

I don't know why but since as a kid I alway got scared bathing in tubs cause I always imagined a shark or a snake while taking a bath even till today I avoid bathing in tubs lol

even if you think this incredibly stupid but does anyone feel this way about bathtubs? Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really feel that? Even u feel that... I feel like I'm in a sea or lake and shark or crocodile would come... Since child I am so scared of bath tub!

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, i get scared of bath tubs and feel like I'm suffocating
    i rather take a shower, wash up in the tub with soaping up
    and rinsing water over me ,

• Hahah you are so cutee <3
    Yes i have a fear about bathtubs; we have gerally elipsis edged bathtups here, so if we aren't careful in it we may fall down :))))))))) So I understand you ;)

• Yes, it is silly. I could understand the snake thing, but shark? Um... no. Granted, I take showers since I don't have time to sit down and actually bathe like I did when I was young.

• Nope, I don't have a bathtub in the house. X_x

• No, I have no fear of bathing in a bathtub!

• Not really. I'd be more scared of germs.

What Girls Said 4

• LOL ur adorable. nah i like chilling in the bathtub.

• Not about bathtubs, though I don't really enjoy taking baths all that much as I feel like you basically just sit in a tub full of dirty water pretty quickly.

However, I have a similar fear of toilets.. if I see a spider somewhere in the house, I'll usually catch it in some tissue paper if it's not too big and flush it down the toilet. After doing that, I have to flush the toilet at few extra times or I'll be scared that the spider will crawl back up just to spite me.
    (The struggle is real. :P )

• Try washing off in the shower first, then take a bath if you love them.

• No, I love taking baths! :)

• I don't like sitting in tubs... because I think they are disgusting and the thought of sitting in one... makes me cringe. But, no. your fear is not stupid.