(Quiz) Which cookie matches your personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/pablovaldivia/which-cookie-matches-your-personality#.kpq0xpMQ0e

You got: Oatmeal Raisin
You carry an old soul and are quite wise for your age. Your ability to listen often has your friends flocking to you for advice, even if you don’t happen to have all the answers yourself. You are the kind of friend everybody deserves.
(Quiz) Which cookie matches your personality?

0|1
24|14

Most Helpful Guy

• It's 5:44AM. Time for a quiz!

You got: Peanut Butter Cookie
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-9624-1441394056-10.jpg
    You are very well liked and respected. You are known as the mediator during tough times and you handle any and all pressure with extreme grace. All your friends know you as the “chill” one and that’s a title you should be proud of.
    -------
    Ooooh peanut butter cookies. Now I'm hungry and I have to wait an hour and seventeen minutes to get a cookie at the store downstairs :( Taking this quiz now was a poor choice. All I have with me is regular peanut butter. It's not the same! 😭

2|1
    0|0
    • At least the description fits ya 😜

• Show All
    • Yeah, you shouldn't judge me ;o

• That's what I got, too.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sugar Cookie
    http://i.imgur.com/TFvuImK.jpg
    You are sweet and light-hearted. You don’t like to take life too seriously and you’re just out here trying to have a good time. You cut off any toxicity from your life as soon as possible and try to keep the energy around you at a positive level.

Yum 😍😍😍 Now, I'm really craving sugar cookiessss!!!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• You got: Chocolate Chip

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21894-1441393333-3.jpg

You’re a true classic! You have the unique ability of getting along with every person you meet and you have quite an exquisite taste. You are the kind of person who likes to be social on their own terms. You are the kind of person everyone wishes they could be.

2|1
    0|0
  • You got: Sugar Cookie

You are sweet and light-hearted. You don’t like to take life too seriously and you’re just out here trying to have a good time. You cut off any toxicity from your life as soon as possible and try to keep the energy around you at a positive level.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10600-1441394111-3.jpg
    Sounds good, I wish it were true , I feel it is a bit of the mark.

1|1
    0|0
  • You got: Oatmeal Raisin
    I don't really care for oatmeal raisins tho lol
    I'll give it to someone.

2|1
    0|0

You’re a true classic! You have the unique ability of getting along with every person you meet and you have quite an exquisite taste. You are the kind of person who likes to be social on their own terms. You are the kind of person everyone wishes they could be.

I do love chocolate chip.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol got the same as you

You carry an old soul and are quite wise for your age. Your ability to listen often has your friends flocking to you for advice, even if you don’t happen to have all the answers yourself. You are the kind of friend everybody deserves.

Yup I totally am an old soul.

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-6370-1441393859-1.jpg

I see Miss has good taste :)

1|0
    0|0

Now I want sugar cookies!

1|0
    0|0
  • Which Cookie Matches Your Personality?

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-6370-1441393859-1.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Oatmeal raisin baybee

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Ginger Snap

Many think you’re shy, but in reality, it just takes a while for you to warm up to people. Once you’re comfortable, you then become the spice in everyone’s life. You are the wildcard character who has the ability to be quiet when needed and fun when you want to be. You are the total package.

0|0
    0|0
  • I got peanut butter yummy! 😋

And fun like your quizzes 😎

1|0
    0|0
  • that looks like shit with undigested seeds.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

Aww, awesome! <3 I wish I was a little more like the description, but I love sugar cookies :)

2|0
    0|0
  • you got: Ginger Snap

Many think you’re shy, but in reality, it just takes a while for you to warm up to people. Once you’re comfortable, you then become the spice in everyone’s life. You are the wildcard character who has the ability to be quiet when needed and fun when you want to be. You are the total package.

CUTE! =]

1|1
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12879-1441393723-2.jpg

2|0
    0|0
  • s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-12879-1441393723-2.jpg

You got: Ginger Snap

1|0
    0|0

http://i.imgur.com/OliJTqG.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Snickerdoodle
    You are the fun one and any social circle would be lucky to have you in it. You often tell yourself that life is short, so you take in as many new experiences and opportunities as you possibly can. You have a “go with the flow” mentality and you just hope that it’ll take you to new, exciting places.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32415-1441393919-1.jpg

hehehe that's a silly name but i've never tried one before :(

1|0
    0|0

You are the fun one and any social circle would be lucky to have you in it. You often tell yourself that life is short, so you take in as many new experiences and opportunities as you possibly can. You have a “go with the flow” mentality and you just hope that it’ll take you to new, exciting places.

1|0
    0|0

http://i.imgur.com/soIK1Dr.jpg

That's... actually not far off. I prefer to live a positive life. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I got Ginger Snap

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-32415-1441393919-1.jpg

"new, exciting places" sounds like an adventure
    ADDVENNTUURREEEE.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same as you

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

↑this is so true ! wtf !

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Peanut Butter Cookie
    You are very well liked and respected. You are known as the mediator during tough times and you handle any and all pressure with extreme grace. All your friends know you as the “chill” one and that’s a title you should be proud of.

1|0
    0|0

I'm actually not that good at listening (I Interrupt) but a lot of people ask me for advice.

1|0
    0|0

You are very well liked and respected. You are known as the mediator during tough times and you handle any and all pressure with extreme grace. All your friends know you as the “chill” one and that’s a title you should be proud of. Thinkstock

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

You are sweet and light-hearted. You don’t like to take life too seriously and you’re just out here trying to have a good time. You cut off any toxicity from your life as soon as possible and try to keep the energy around you at a positive level. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10600-1441394111-3.jpg

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-9624-1441394056-10.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I got chocolate chip... So wrong. No one wants to be me!

1|0
    0|0
  • Ginger snap

1|0
    0|0