My blood is boiling. Going to beat the shit out of him , what you think?

My girlfriend broke with me after a nasty fight and remained friends but we still flirted now and than while i was hoping to get her back. But after few months she met somone and i found who he is. I asked her to tell me who is he she refused to tell me but i know. i keep picturing him kissing her and feel like betrayed amd disgusted. I can't calm down and my bloods boiling. I worked so hard for that relationship and all of a sudden we broke up amd she's seeing some fucker else!!!

For FUCK sake, does ANYONE thinks i should beat this guy's arse?,!,?@#$% fkkkkkkkkkk somone my type share smth...

Most Helpful Girl

• Why are you mad? You broke up, she has every right to go and see someone else who makes her happy, and you're supposed to be her friend now. Being jealous is understandable, but you shouldn't be mad at someone who hasn't done anything wrong.

• Yeah she wants to be happy and while she at it she fucked up my happiness and insult my pride. I've invested a lot in that relationship. If i dont do something to vent out am going to fucking blow up. Thats the girl i was kissing only few months ago now her lips are touching his fckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk than i think of all the rest of her body that i used to to feel and touch. He's like wiping my print from her body every place he touch is wiping me!!! I feel boiling againnnnn.

• Obvioualy am not a yank and your yank rules dont apply here. Here its all about pride and without pride you can't live especially a man. Everything can be dealt with ,, but not when ones pride is compromised. And ego

• I'm not a 'yank', I'm not American, I'm English. Your pride should only be hurt if she cheated on you. Seeing as you broke up already, she's done nothing wrong to hurt your pride. The only one doing that is you by acting so childishly.

Most Helpful Guy

• She's still a little girl if she moved on that quick she isn't worth it man you really want to go to jail and eat a cockmeat sandwich over a little girl *I take everything back if she's only been with you for 1-5 months*

What Girls Said 5

• what do i think? NOPE!!! you guys broke up... she moved on and you should move on too... don't even try to think about beating him up you may end up in jail for this

• You guys have been broken up for months, you don't have the right to be pissed and fight him. She's not your girlfriend, and she definitely isn't your property so you need to stop acting like she is. She can date who she wants man.

• Well getting mad won't solve anything. In fact getting mad at her would probably only make things worse. Tell her how you really feel. Make some grand gesture that no other guy could ever think of. If she rejects you maybe it's time to move on.

• She can f*** off i ain't doing jack shit. The minute she agreed to see him she fucked up.

• She can f*** off i ain't trying jack shit to impress her. The minute she agreed to see him she fucked up. I wouldn't even take her back!!

• Well then why make this question? Why on earth would you blame the guy for this? She doesn't like you. Move on.

• Dude move on clearly the relationship is over once she seeing this other person. You should find someone who wants to be with you not be with her who clearly doesn't want to be with you anymore.

• Go ahead but get prepared to be sued.

• Both of them can kiss my arse. Thats the physical revenge than all the bully and piss taking till i feel am good and its enaugh than i'll date again but NEVER do that all crap and all loved up shit, u women are so full of shit.

What Guys Said 11

• 1.) She broke up. She can do what she wants.
    2.) This other dude has done nothing wrong. She has done nothing wrong. You two weren't in a relationship. You were in a friendship. Just because you were wanting something to be back again does not mean she was.
    3.) I suggest you calm down before you do something you regret. Beating up someone she decided to go in a relationship with is just going to make you look bad. She is going to hate you if you do it. The reason why she didn't tell you is because she was probably afraid of you getting into a mindset like this.

Jealousy is natural, but it sounds like you need to move on. Friendzone her, try to forget about her, and go on with your life. Getting angry won't fix anything but only cause more problems. It sounds like she isn't interested in another relationship with you.

• You beat up the guy, and risk prison, getting beat up yourself and you most likely still don't get your girlfriend back. If anything she would fear you.
    Possible outcomes: restraining order, her fearing you, guy laying you out. You going to far.

Think. Staying calm in a moment of anger can save you a lifetime of pain.

• Lay me out hahha i dont think you know the meaning of RAGE!!!

• Perhaps a poor choice of words, given your mental state right now. My apologies.

Rage-(in this case) means not willing to listen to reason. Punching bag, wall, anything inanimate you can hit, have at it. I do hope you calm down and reason sets in here for you somewhere. For everyone's sake involved.

• A nice hot stripper can alleviate this pain you feel, I assure you Ahahaha

• Maybe that's why she chose some one else...

Take a good look at yourself before you do anything dumb

• Man, we all know that's a shit that really messes our head... you had the hope yeah, but... you both were not dating anymore.

The new guy does not have any fault. He's making his life too... she preferes this new guy... : /

Just dont do any shit and move with your life, she's doing it... i know talk it's easy... dont spank the guy man... she will hate you more, go find for girls, there are millions, everywhere, she's not unique.

• Exactly there are thousands but he only picked HER and its only been couple months he FUCKING KNOWS IT. he brought it on himself. And for the note you're not making it any easier stating <

• Fine, go after it, be a child. Fight allllll the world when you get sad, do it! You certanly can handle...

What you want to show?

Do you want to know HOW an adult person proves that he is a great man? HE SHUTS UP AND DO THE POSSIBLE TO RECONSTRUCT HIS LIFE WITH PATIENCE AND RESPECT, not ruining his life and the life of the others. People will only hate you, and you gain zero.

• Yeah put your head down and move on, she still fucking left u for another. That will stay with u a shame. But u can keep tell yourself that!!! Well i dont deal that way i dont let it go by untill am satisfied and regained my ego back. Let the haters hate ;) am better if she hates me and her boyfriend humiliated than doing nothing about it like the many sados.

• Well , you fucked up. You had your chance and you fucked up. Now its his turn. But if u really want her u can still try to fix things. Beating up that guy is not gonna help you.

• His turn, lolll u make it sound like a group of men having their turn fucking her hahaha well he can take my left offs i'll make sure i remind him how she squealed when she cums amd when she ask me to be rough and than she spend the day and the next taking a pain kilker. Oh we would love to no all the little details haha bet would get all insecure hahahaha u no what thats brilliant idea jjst tell him all what we did :p if she came to me angry i'd tell her am just telling the truth. Its nice when you know the guy she seeing hahaha wow that is better than beating his arse but i might as well still beat his arse just for good measures. Yesss am cocky :p

• Wtf? What's mom got to do with it. No she's not a blond she's a black woman

• Oh i see where u got all that stupidity from.

• you don´t own her and you have no right to be violent towards this guy, since it´s by no means his fault that you´re angry now!

be a man and get over it. you fucked up. i can understand your emotions but releasing your anger on this guy isn´t the right way to deal with it.

• Go f*** yourself... You getting on my balls more than he does. For fuck sake.

• I train alone harder than the gym. I dont like lifting getting pumped like the fucking turkey. Natural calethenics, strength gymnastics, endurance traning. Power and explosive excercising. Do you see a professional fighter all pumped up like body builders? No they need to be swift yet powerful. I've beat whose bigger so am definitly not afraid. Well i love get into fight thats how i deal with it.

• it was just an example. but you really sound like an agressive and violent guy to me... might want to work on that in order to become a better person. it will work out with the women then too.

• Stop being selfish that's why she left ya and beat the guy? U know it ain't ur right and u might go to prison for that

• Why would you beat a guy who up who's fairly gotten with your girl? The guy's literally done nothing you meathead. If he cheated with her than by all means, but c'mon, now.

• you broke up and you need to move on, don't land yourself in hot water

• I will validate your feelings. You own her (your ex) after all that work you put in. Working really hard to snag a girl and then own her is the best way instead of just letting it happened. This new guy is probably not clingy and psychotic so in my humble opinion all of us should beat his ass.

• Yeah lets and than piss on her and find a girl make her fall for me than dump her just for the hell of it and for vengance from the female race.

• Um no he doesn't have the right to do that that's wrong he needs to move on obviously she has and maybe she broke up with him because of how mad he got at times maybe he was a controlling boyfriend

• Maybe he was controlling? I think we all know and even the ones that have broken sarcasm meters.