HELPP!! I got a damned virus in my laptop :'( HOW DO I GET RID OF IT? :'( PLEASE HELP?

I accidentally downloaded a software which contains virus, I never encountered a virus before, what does it do? How do I get rid of it? I deleted the software but it keeps saying the application is running and I can't delete it. Please help!! I'm panicking now O_O

Most Helpful Guy

• I know this... it's really terrible. We can't possibly tell you which virus it is because there are literally tens of thousands of computer viruses out there. Some are just annoying but harmless, other are extremely dangerous because they can hack pretty much any password or information you have on your computer (including electronic banking, your webcam if you have a macbook etc.). There are also worms and trojan horses. As was suggested already, you can google the virus and try to fix it yourself but if you're not particularly talented at fixing computers like myself, I recommend you to give your computer to someone who knows about this stuff (friends or family) or, if you don't have anyone, bring it to a professional computer guy who gets rid of it for you. Fixing it yourself can be tricky because if you don't know exactly what you're doing, you might end up creating more damage than you already have...

Most Helpful Girl

• What virus is it? Google that virus and there should be specific directions to get rid of it

What Guys Said 4

• Try the free version of Malware Bytes or > settings > extensions > disable

• Normally, I use the control panel to check out all the software on my computer, but if u don't know what you are doing, then it could hurt your computer even more. I would recommend malwarebytes.

• Install malwarebytes, restart PC, run in safe mode and scan with the anti-virus program.

• Dip it in water, H2O is said to absorb viruses.

What Girls Said 0