Where is my iPhone?

I thought it was on my bed and then I wanted to use it but it not anywhere near my bed. I even ask my brother to help. This is so serious I don't have an alarm and I need my phone to wake me up. I lose my phone to often. I don't know why.

Most Helpful Guy

• Retrace your steps, check all your pockets.

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen to @Prof_Don and why ask G@G? we dont know your house! :D And call it!

• lol because I don't know what to do anymore!!!

• well your in trouble! is it on vibrate?

• I don't know!!! My phone is the thing that wake me up at 7am. I guess I am doing to have to buy an alarm and a new phone... bye

What Guys Said 2

• just call it through another phone , seriously don't expect us to find a phone which you misplaced at your home

• Use "Find My iPhone"?

• i don't have that in my phone? I tired calling everything!!! nothing and its full charged!!

What Girls Said 1

• You need the where's my iPhone app

• sadly, I don't have that app on my phone. I clean my whole room and can't find it. I never went inside my mom rooms so it not there. I clean my bathroom so it not there. I looked in my mom bathroom not there. The only thing I can check is the living room and I already looked and nothing. Its as if my phone was swallowed.