How do you stay positive?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't. As much as I would like to and people think I do, I have my down moments.

Most Helpful Girl

• Praying. Starting my day off with positive thoughts. Thanking God for being alive. Keeping busy doing things that make me happy. Choosing to be positive because I know what the alternative is if I don''t and I don't want to live my life that way anymore.

• Love your new profile picture! :)

• Thank you for MHO :)

• no problem

What Guys Said 3

• By being less realistic

• you know? I've tried that, and its completely ripped me... its all well and wonderful until reality decides to show up and give you a good slap in the face

• you have a point

• and i can see you dont mind contradicting yourself lol

• by not being negative

• Doing whatever I can to be successful

What Girls Said 1

• I typically just try to keep thinking positive thoughts and I really try to find the silver lining in every situation. You can't dwell on negative things, especially if it's something out of your control. You just have to keep reminding yourself of the positives in your life and make the conscious choice to focus on that instead of the negatives :)