Is it strange if I prefer plain-looking girls to "beautiful" ones?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not about what's "beautiful" to society or whoever else, it's about what's "beautiful" to you!

• so if she's beautiful to you she's beautiful. period. :)

What Girls Said 5

• no it is okay.. :)

• My range is average to cute guys over smoking hot guys

• It's uncommon, but good!

• i prefer the average joe to hot guys lol
    it happens

• No it's not weird. Everyone has their own tastes.

What Guys Said 4

• Well, it's a little strange but if you say you want a plain looking girl with an excellent personality then it's not strange at all, otherwise it is a little strange. Moreover every guy is different, their needs are different so it's difficult to generalize.

• Personal preference is personal preference mate... simple as that. Nothing strange about it:).

I prefer emotional connection over physical. Not the norm, perhaps even strange... but it's my personal preference haha.

• Nah. If anything, the "more beautiful" ones are harder to get... often because they already have boyfriends (shocker).

• I am the same. I don't like the ugly ones but I prefer plain looking girls to Beautiful ones myself.