What's worse: having 20 kids and raising them right? Or having 2 kids and neglecting and abusing them?

Which is worse in your opinion? Or which has the most negative impact on our society?

0|0
5|8

Most Helpful Guy

• having 2 kids and abusing them

both of my grandpas were the 13th out of their 14 siblings and while their parents might have died while they were young, they were never abused. It was more of a financial issue with the family then how they were raised.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously neglecting your kids is not right, and in the other situation you just brought 20 well raised people into the world.
    But 20 kids has to have destroyed the mothers uterus and body, they probably have no money to do special family things, parents probably rely on older children to take care of younger ones robbing them of their childhood and robbing the young ones of quality living time with the parents. And the food costs, bills, clothes, phones, dishes, laundry, and trying to parent and trying to work to support your children is just too much.

I would choose 2 kids over 20 anyyyyy day

0|0
    0|0
    • And if 20 kids are raised right, they'll probably go on to care about the environment and be successful and maybe want to make environmental protection and conservation their career.

The kids raised wrong will probably go on to be greedy and manipulative to get what they want since their parents were neglectful. Or they could turn out to be druggies or psychopaths from not enough love and go on killing sprees.

What Guys Said 7

• Having 2 kids and nelecting and abusing them. You'll make 2 kids suffer and that's much worse than having 20 kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having kids and not be able to raise them to be a functional person wiling to do positive contributions for their community or any other one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't see how this is even a question? How can it possibly be worse to raise kids right then to abuse them regardless of the amount of kids.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because having a lot of kids is hard on society and the environment.

• The keyword is "raising them right" by raising them right, they aren't hard on the society or the environment

• having 2kids and raising them wrong lol!!
    20 good children is a blessing!

0|0
    0|0
  • Having 20 kids is worse, I mean that poor woman's vagina...

0|0
    0|0
  • Why having 20 and raising them wrong is bad? If you can raise and maintain them useful people, then good! As for question purposes, having 2 and neglecting is worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having 2 kids and neglecting and abusing them are far worst.

Why is this even a question?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because having a lot of kids is hard on society and the environment.

• That's true, but I hate child abuse and neglecting kids. That affects society even worst because then you've got people who grow up on the wrong path more than likely. At least if you raise such kids right that's a lot of kids with potential to be successful and make strong contributions to the world. Doesn't mean a child that is neglected and abused can't and that a child that is raised right can, but the chances are higher.

What Girls Said 4

• having 20 and raising them right. it might be hard to give them all enough attntion, but i gues if you can stay home all day and have them far enough apart it could maybe be possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Having 2 kids and abusing them.

If you have 20 kids and raise them right, they will be positive to our society.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neglecting the two kids of course.

But 20 is ridiculously excessive

0|0
    0|0
  • Having 20 kids and raising them right (whatever it means). Imagine how my poor vagina would be after giving birth to so many pooping machines.

0|0
    0|0
    • There is something called "adoption"

• And why exactly would someone adopt 20 kids?