Can you/do you like to cook?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can and I like it. I wish I didn't have roommates and a bigger kitchen so I could do more complex recipes and cook more often.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 26

• I enjoy cooking and I am pretty decent at it. I really admire guys and gals that are really good chef's. A friend of mine is a fantastic chef, full time video game producer, husband and father and still has time to bang out the best dishes I have ever eaten. He once auditioned for a cooking show on food network about amateur chef's and was only a couple spots from making it on the show. He is amazing in what he can do in the kitchen and I wish I was that good, a little jealous I reckon.

• Can I? yes. Do I like to? No. I find it stressful. But I gotta eat so I just have to put up with it.

• I like to cook, I make a mean stir-fry can cook Italian, Mexican, and Greek.

• Yes I do, but you should ask @TrainwreckAdvice about her special "cinnamon glazed steak".

• Haha, it was so terrible!!! No amount of A1 could save it😢 damn that cinnamon shaker looking like my pepper shaker lol

• I can and love to cook

• I do like to cook, but I can only really cook basics ones like fry, grill, and bake chicken/fish/steak/ribs and so forth. Aside from that, nothing too much and nothing too fancy

• Yes, it is one of my passions

• Can I cook? Yes
    How good? Enough to survive

• I llike cooking im a chef in the military in I cook for 1200 people at times

• i'm a chef for a living, i love cooking :)

• That's so cool. What kind of restaurant do you work at?

• @blondfrog gender basing is fine if tthats your opion thats fine. But as i see it without people like me creating food and dishes to put into cook books you wouldn't eat... as you would be in the blind on how to prepare and cook food. unless you want to waited on by your mum and dad or partner...

• people can remember recipes in their head you don't need a book for it its nice of you to have made books for the women on here the western women are bad cooks and they need a sugar daddy like you show them how I am gonna build a statue of you should I make it out of gold or marble?

• No that's only my future wife who I will force to cook and treat her as my inferior.

• You don't like me not because of this comment I had but in my earlier opinions I gave in your previous questions you never responded just be truthful and say you don't like me cause of how I look which is fine by me. cause fake dyed hair or wig is certainly appealing right? lol I guess 83 people are wrong and your right cool good for you since your such a saint why not put that to use and become a public speaker?

• What? This was never about looks. And yes I dyed the bottom of my hair so freaking what! I don't like you because of how you approached me. Yes I judged you so what? I don't care what any one has to say about me because i'm fine the way I am. So what if I called you sexist the way I see it you are. Every one has there different opinions and this is mine. Get over it.

• I can only outside BBQ. and It can be fun.. I dont like to cook inside and done want to learn.

• Yes I can and yes I do. I don't have much time though. And I need to expand my menu some.

• Love pan frying some steak evenly blue rare. Caramalize onions and Mushrooms to soak up the remaining fat and flavour.

Yup.. I think imma do just that when i get home tonight.

• That sounds so good... You just made me hungry.

• ... That's it i'm coming to your house haha

• I think a nice glass of Barolo wine to pair with this meal would be nice as well.

• Yup I can bake, cook, grill, fry etc and yes I enjoy it.

• Yes I can and do.

Worked in a couple restaurants as a cook.

And I'm the only one in the house with enough time to actually cook and clean.

• http://i54.tinypic.com/2870jet.jpg
    I've only set the kitchen on fire once... Mad Skills!

• I can and i do like to cook i don't mind

• Yes, and only when the meal is easy and/or doesn't take a long time to prepare lol

• Yes to both.

• Yes i can, And i like it too, and i can do it pretty well if i'm paying attention to it

• I can cook, sometimes I like it. Sometimes.

• yeah i can and i do quite enjoy it. i´m not that good at baking though.

• yes to both if I ever get a chance to

• I can cook but it's kind of a chore some times.

• I'm pretty good at it.

What Girls Said 20

• I'm a pretty decent cook and I enjoy cooking when I have the time and someone else to cook for. When I was single I didn't do much cooking other than making soups in the winter to freeze, because it's easy to eat healthy without cooking and I just don't find it's worth it to cook a whole meal for just myself. So mostly I'd just make rice and steamed veggies or salad or sandwiches for most meals. Now I have a boyfriend and I enjoy cooking meals for us. I always love being able to tell he really likes what I've made. He also likes to cook for me sometimes too, which is nice. We're probably about even in terms of who cooks the most. Sometimes we cook together and that's nice too.

• I love to cook and try new recipes out. I love making grilled chicken and grilled shrimp, Southwest salad, Jambalaya, Shrimp Alfredo, Hot n Spicy Shrimp.

• I love cooking.
    I prepare all my food and my boyfriends. If we are at his flat, I will make him breakfast lunch and dinner.
    When at mine, because my dad is diabetic and my brother is gluten and dairy free, I cook mine and my dad's but leave my brother to it. He's quite tricky to cook for...

• I dream of having a cook serve me one day. So noooooo I don't cooking.

• some things better than others. ill leave it at that lol!

• Well yeahh, on days where I have lots of time to spend I love em. I bake more often. Wish I had a bigger kitchen. :3

• Yes, I know some recipes and have ones that are my "go-to". But sometimes I like to try new things and read/follow recipes. I enjoy cooking, but don't love it because sometimes I get too hot.

• I can't cook big meals...
    I don't like cooking because of the heat.
    But I would like to learn.

My stomach will be happy. :)

• I mean I can feed myself. I'm trying to get better at cooking and so far no one's got sick from the food I make so I guess it's not that bad. :D

• Yes, Im really into cooking, its my hobby. The best feeling is when I cook for family and friends, I love to have guests and cook for them.

• Yeah I can and somewhat

• Yes I can & do like to cook. My friends & family say I'm good at it to.

• Yeah I can cook. And yes I love cooking.

• yes!! i can and do! :)

• i can and i love to bake

• I can't cook.. So I don't really like to lol even when I try

• i can, its nice being able to feed myself

• I barely know how to cook so I don't know if I would like cooking or not :/

• I can't cook 😢

• Oh god, I just burnt a tray of cookies.