Do you think that sex should be saved for marriage?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I don't think so. I like sex with feelings and a deep connection, that can happen without marriage.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing wrong with saving it or not saving it. It is all personal choice.

What Girls Said 14

• I think it's good to know if ur sexually compatible before getting married... if ur a sexual person...

• definitely. but this is MY choice.
    whatever anyone else does is their business.

• No way! I respect everyone's choices, but I'm sure as hell not waiting till marriage, I see no point and my sexual frustration would forbid me to wait.

• I don't think so, no. As long as you and the other person can and want to give consent and you're prepared for it, then you should be able to have sex. It's not something special and sacred, in my opinion.

• Well, I used to be able to say yes without hesitation. Personally, I think it should be saved till marriage, but that's what I used to think.

However, lately, I don't really think that way anymore. I'm not quite sure on how I think about it now, maybe I'd still say yes, maybe I'd say no. But for the time being, I'd leave it blank as it is.

That being said, whatever others does, is whatever floats their goat. I respect them.

• No I think it's unnatural and unhealthy

• I personally don't think it should, I want to figure out if I'm sexually compatible with a person before I commit to them. But I respect other people have their reasons for waiting.

• I think it doesn't matter wither way and depends on the person

• I'm personally waiting, either for marriage or for a longer term relationship, in case I decide to not get married. But I don't think everyone should wait or be required to, it all depends on how you view sex and what you want for your own life.

• Maybe because thats their choice and they know whats best for them

• If someone wants to do that fine. I personally don't think waiting until marriage is necessary.

• No i think sex should be saved for love.

• Sex should be saved for whenever you two feel ready for it, both mentally and physically ;)

• It's a choice. I respect people's choices, but no... I do not want to save myself for marriage.

What Guys Said 12

• It's up to the couples in question , personally I'm kinda sitting on the fence on the issue. Something tells me it's not as easy and worthwhile as people make it up to be lol
    I'll leave this question blank and then come back to it when I know the answer.

• Should it be saved? Ehh, I'm going to choose no.
    If I was in a relationship with someone, I wouldn't be opposed to waiting but I also wouldn't be opposed to having sex before marriage. It is one of those things that I really don't care much about. As long as I'm actually in a relationship (I don't believe in having casual sex, hookups, one night stands etc.) I'm not against having sex.

• I don't think it should be saved for marriage but I do think keeping your partner count in the single digits is ideal. Personally I like the idea of finding a girl and having us be eachothers first and only but I don't think it has to be saved for the wedding night. I really don't see marriage as being nessesarily in the first place.

• I think it should be saved and invested into a Roth IRA to grow tax-free.

• Call me old fashioned but I believe it should be saved for marriage. Personally I am waiting and I can say my mindset will never change on the matter.

• Everyone has the choice to either wait for marriage or when they want to lose it; provided they are legal and safe XD which is most likely not the case ahaha

• I always say... Go with the flow and see where it takes you. If the relationship gets more intimate and leads to the couple to mingle closer then let it.

• No I think if people are going to get married then they need to be compatible in every way, and if you aren't sexually compatible and you wait till marriage well then thats gonna suck a big fat donkey dick ain't it.

• Yes I believe it should be. People may call me too plain but I believe its best save for marriage

• I think it should be saved for someone you love. But you dont have to be married

• No reasons for that to happen...

• No it's an outdated religious thing.