Guys, big boobs are saggy. Small boobs for the win! Because they are cuter and perkier, right?

Small boobs are better. Not that big boobs are bad, its just not as great as smaller ones :)

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it comes down to the individual. I have had past partners that have been A cups and they were great fun to play with but i do like seeing bigger boobs every now and then but to me yes small are great

• i feel women should be proud of who they are and there bodies no matter what

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all a matter of personal preference. Some guys prefer big but saggy breasts over small but perky breasts and others prefer the other way around.

What Guys Said 20

• Another woman talking smack about saggy boobs. I guess I should not be surprised, it's a pretty frequent occurance on GaG.

For the record, some of us guys (myself included), actually prefer saggy breasts. (Horrors!) I always have, as long as I can remember.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt2His-qo3U

@atomique
    Perfect situation right? lol

• My male intuition tells me this is trouble. But here it goes...

I like B cup, anything more than a mouthful is not needed. My girlfriend boobs are perfect, out there, bam! She can run around in the house with her little white shirt, no bra nothing gets my attention faster. On the downside, cleavage... none, it's like looking for sunlight in the middle of the night. But i'll take B cup any day of the week.

• You sound insecure about your breast size. Anyway, bigger is in fact better. Not all breasts that are big are saggy. I despise small breasts.

• You're very passionate about the hatred for small boobs, since when did it occur to you that who the fuck cares xD

• The point of this site is to share opinions. It doesn't matter if people care or not.

• doesn't matter really.. but big boobs bounce, jiggle, and feel great on resting on.
    Every man should at least have one big boob women in their life.

• i don´t care :P boobs are boobs. i don´t discriminate on any size ;)

• How about Med size they are just right after all

• I agree with you haha, but both are beautiful

• I agree, small-medium sized perky boobs are the best

• Perky boobs are for boys, saggies are for men. (Small boobs are for both)

• Well I just know I love mine. ;)

• I like both.

• No big boobs are better there's more to love.
    Big boobs aren't always saggy and small boobs aren't always perky.

• Not really not always :) if its a little sag its okay :)

• People have their preferences.

• I don't pick favs.

• yeah and small dicks are better cause they are not limpy but hard as steel... . oohhh. you dont like htis argument huh... ?

• Bigger is better. That's a no brainer.

www.titsintops.com/.../1436675211826_1_946.jpg

• It depends on the girl. I've met girls with small and saggy tits, and I've met girls with big and perky tits.

• Big and saggy over small and perky, sorry gurl.
    Bigger are more desirable, that's why you have places like hooters.

A restaurant with small boobs would never work...

What Girls Said 6

• "Big boobs are saggy"
    ...
    "Not that big boobs are bad"
    ...
    "They're not as great as perky ones"

How bout fuck off and like yourself without having to pretend your body type is somehow better than other womens'?

Big boobs are not better than smalll boobs, nor are small boobs better than big ones. And not all big ones are saggy and not all small ones are perky.

It's not cool to compare stuff like that and say that one type is better than the other. If you actually have confidence in yourself then you have no need to look down on bodies that are different than yours and you could appreciate the beauty in diverse body types.

• Also, if you're really that concerned with what guys like: they're individuals with individual preferences. Your particular body type isn't going to be attractive to all of them. Get over it

• Haha thanks. If you couldn't tell, stuff like this really irks me. I can't stand when women are competitive and catty. Like, yo, recognize that another woman being beautiful or sexy or smart or funny doesn't make you less so... we need to be kinder to each other and build each other up instead of knocking each other down. Calling another woman fat doesn't make you skinny - it makes you a bitch. And telling a large breasted woman that her boobs are saggy and gross doesn't make yours more desirable.

• All boobs sag at some point, so it doesn't really make a difference.

• This big boob slander has to stop! Boobs come in all shapes and sizes. Guys like all shapes and sizes. According to most guys here tho, just a handful is enough. As a girl with bigger boobs, this offends me. No my boobs aren't perky. No I can't go without a bra unless I'm going to bed. But guess what? These are the boobs I was given so there's that.

• I have small boobs and no cleavage but they're not any better than other boob sizes. Get over yourself.

• Why do we have to resort to saying some girls body parts are better than other to feel good? That's great you feel good about your body (my boobs are small too), but that doesn't make them better than others

• You disgust me