What do you think of this video?

• she's SO DUMB
  • I disagree with her
  • I agree with her
  • YAS PREACH

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with a lot of what she says tbh. She's just stating the truth and what everyone thinks but a tad insensitively. People have overreacted. She posted an "offensive" video before and it wasn't offensive at all, she just states the truth. Some people can't handle the truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the message but not the delivery.
    The way she says it makes her appear too annoying.

What Girls Said 7

• She thinks she's being edgy and as if she has had this huge, completely undiscovered realization yet she fails to understand that this is literally stuff that overweight people hear more or less every day. This is not new info. It's not groundbreaking. She's basically just making herself look like an ass.

• i agree with her to a point but she could've worded it much better. maybe in a, obesity is a problem not just making fun of overweight people and putting them down.

• She might have a point but she's ANNOYING everything about her, the way she looks and talks ughh

• I kind of agree with her but the way she put it made her sound like an asshole. plus she's annoying

• She's so funny

• I never liked her. All her videos are so damn stupid.

• I somewhat agree with her, but my god she is annoying...

• Yeah she tries too hard to be funny, kind of a Jenna Marbles wannabe.
      I feel if she made this video in less of a "dont give a fuck" kind of way and more of a "this is a serious issue" kind of way. It wouldn't get as much hate

• I agree completely

What Guys Said 3

• Its funny I dont take it serious for fat people to be upset and they need a wake up call in a way

• I actually agree with what she is saying. Maybe she could've said it better and gotten less of a negative response.

• i only listened to like 2 seconds cause she sounds kinda bitchy. then i watched the rest of it cause she sorta hot