Guys, Guys what do you find more attractive: petite, average or tall women?

Be honest

• petite: under 5'3
    17% (9)
  • average 5'3-5'7
    58% (30)
  • tall 5'8-5'11
    15% (8)
  • very tall: 6' and over
    10% (5)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

25

Most Helpful Guy

• For a girl to be petite, she has to he super short and super thin. I like super short girls (5'0 is ideal), but i don't like super thin girls. I'd rather have a girl that was average weight.

And although i prefer close to 5'0, I'd date a girl anywhere from 4'10 to 5'5.

What Guys Said 24

• Petite is 'trim', not 'short'. I don't really care how tall she is, as long as she's not taller than me.

• I lean towards this definition of petite, it's not about height so much as it is about body shape. But overly tall women I probably wouldn't consider petite no matter what.

• Hmm. That's true. Petite is usually used as a reference to small women. Short and thin. So yeah. I guess leaving out the height or the weight isn't an accurate use of the word.

That's what pornhub thinks, too.

• Also, I should revise that: I don't care how tall she is, as long as she's above dwarf size, and not overly taller than me.

• Depends on the girls face that's what I go for the rest is a bonus on her being tall.

• 5"6' - 5"9' cause.. ( see below thoughts for reason )

If I want kids , I don't want my son being too short.
    And if she wear heels, I might make fun of her too much..

( While my bros make fun of how she's taller than me. )
    hahahaha. Yes. Sadly, my friends are a-holes. The best kind of friends ! Sort of. Sometimes. THEY HAVE THEIR MOMENTS. lol.

• 5'7 is absolutely perfect for me!

• No pref. it depends if their entire body is proportional. Their side, bottom or top could be bigger/smaller than the other areas which is kinda unattractive.

• I prefer shorter girls so I chose "petite". However, I'm pretty ok with just about anyone, even if they are taller than me or the same height. Which is really common actually since I'm kinda on the shorter side.

• average 5'3-5'7 / taller and curvy/ short and curvy

• I like the 5'5 - 5'9 range best probably, but height is less imp. of a factor for me.

• I like tall girls. I am attracted to people I can view as equals. If they're much shorter than me, I feel physically dominant, which I find awkward. I also prefer people who are at least as smart as me.

• I love them all, it doesn't matter.
    But I'm very tall myself so petite ones would look funny but I really don't care.

• I voted D bcz i didn't even read the question and i thought it was "how tall are you?" But my answer to your question is B.

• Since I'm tall, someone under 5'5 is kinda... eugh to me... makes me feel awkward.

• 5'4'' to 5'8'' is the good range, I am 5'11''

• Really it's 5'1''-5'5'' max and min at both ends.

• Like 5'7 or 5'8

• I think that it should be in this order

Petite-Under 5'2

Small-5'2 to 5'5

Average- 5'6 to 5'8

Tall- 5'9 to 5'11

Very tall- Above 5'11

• I don't know, all of em really

• Women who are taller than me <3

• Voted D. *waits for commenters calling me retarted*

• Petite girls for me. I think 5'3 to 5'5 is perfect for a girl. My dick gets hard just thinking about it.

• I think it's more of a relation between how tall the guy is.
    Not that I would never find a girl under 5'3 attractive however because I myself am 5'11 a girl under 5'3 would be difficult to do things with as she would be significantly shorter than I am. For a girl who is taller than 5'11 I'm saying no just because I don't want a girl who is taller than me ha ha

• Women expect men to be tall, I don't really care, but, I like when her heels make her taller than me. ONLY when she wears them though. I'm 5'7"

• I like tall girls, it doesn't bother me even if she is taller than me. I prefer girls from 5'7 to 6'5 (I'm 5'10).

• I said very tall because I knew guys wouldn't vote for that. I like all height. She can be any of that. I don't care. A lot of girls are taller than me.

• petite to average.