What's your number one like and dislike about GAG?

I love the fantastic mods they have on here, they are seriously the best

I hate anyone who uses this site as a platform to be unkind to others

Most Helpful Girl

• I love the fact that I can talk to new people, get their opinions and actually try and help people it feels great. But I hate any creeps that are on here that make disgusting comments and also people who do my takes/ask question with a severely close minded attitude but that doesn't happen all the time so it's good lol

Most Helpful Guy

• We don't have enough different opinions on GaG.
    Talked with @RJGraveyTrain a while back about how GaG... really lacks a villain these days... or some sort of conflict.

Humans have always been about "them vs us"

Red - Blue.
    Democrat - Republican.
    Progressives - Conservatives.
    Eagles - Steelers.
    Domestics - Imports.
    Windows - Mac.
    Tumblr - 4chan

G@G USED to have such a rivalry. These days however G@G has become more of an echo chamber of consenting ideas.

What is batman without a joker and what is a joker without a batman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWgyKDfFC_U

What Girls Said 10

• Like: The sites interface
    Dislike: People who can't accept others can have a different opinion than theirs.

• Like: The advice that people give along with their kind words.

Dislike: The fact that so many questions are about race and also how so many people see life as black and white on this site. A lot don't, but I've encountered many that do and are insensitive of others' situations.

• Yeah I don't know why it's like that

• Ikr. I like a lot of the people on here, but there are also so many that really piss me off. I've gotten attacked for asking a question that was harmless and a bunch of users just wouldn't stop being mean to me. Some people just don't want to understand human emotions and that there are gray areas with some things.

• Like - The constant refreshing changes and efficiency of features.

Dislike - The random dramatic, toxic strangers with bad vibes demanding more from you than they have earned or even deserve.

• Like - G@G was made :)

Dislike - WAY to many anonymous post!

• I like the funny convos and quesitons
    I don't like the current chat system

• number one like- help to pass boredom
    number one dislike- lack good topics

• Like - meeting all kinds of new people
    Dislike - a lot of repeating or stupid questions

• How people block users just because they don't agree with them.
    The mho percentage option where it shows the ability to rank a person by mho
    The xper experience rank
    Having a shitload of points shouldn't be labeled as guru
    There are tons of idiots on here who give shitty answers who are gurus

• Like: Giving good advice and helping people.
    Dislike: The ads that are FUCKING EVERYWHERE

• Like: Getting thoughtful opinions from other GaGers
    Dislike: The trolls

What Guys Said 5

• Like is above thirty, dislike are anonymous postings

• Yeah, I feel like some people use anonymous as a mask so they can be rude or mean to someone without the consiquences of it

• My number one dislike is that a lot of people have a stick up their butt and can't take a joke and number one like is that they're fun to annoy

• Like: Honestly a great community

Dislike: A lot of repeated questions and situationally specific questions without the understanding that neither gender is of a hivemind to a level that they can answer the question capably. Insight is one thing, but claiming an absolute answer in these situations is really potentially damaging.

• Numbah one like is GaG cuties and dislike is GaG doods cuz they gonna tryna steal ma GaG cuties! 👿😡

• I like the visual ascetics how the site looks is awesome.

I dislike like that age limit is so low, theirs tons and tons of sexual content that teens are seeing and probably shouldn't see till like 16.