Guys, Should we still chat?

I was seeing someone for a while and then we stopped then I saw him last night and I stayed at his he was really tired but in the morning we made out and it got a bit heated but I didn't want him to touch me too much in the undies because I had my period so I just said "sorry but I can't do it because I'm on my rags if I wasn't then for sure" and he just said that's cool and we kissed a bit then stopped I left soon after that and then as I left he just stayed in bed and had a little friendly joke but then said see you later.
I'm not sure what I should do because I really fell for him but I think I just stuffed it this time after staying at his again.
What do you think?

1

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should talk and chat with him if you want to. If your not feeling him or is losing interest in him or if he seems boring then don't be bothered with him. It's up to you.