Would you hang out with me if given the choice to?

Let's say we could meet up some day.. Would you be willing to hang out with me? If yes, what would you want us to do? 💙

Just being random :
👇 I wish my attic is like this 😍😍

Most Helpful Guy

• haha the attic is amazing!!!
    looks so cozy!

but yes i would love to hang out, get good food, and talk about random things and life stories =)

• Ahah I know right I could stuff all my books and toys in there ahah 😂😂

Life stories.. I think it'd be you that do the talking most of the time 😂😂 nonetheless it sounds fun! 👌

• Haha that's cool

• Thanks for the MHO!!! 😄😄😄😄

Most Helpful Girl

• I totally would so we could plan cool trips together or cook some tasty dishes! 🙈💕

• That sounds really amazing 💞

• Oh yeah I have some pretty awesome chocolate mug cake recipes ready, too ;) 😍

• Yayy that's awesome! 😍😍

What Guys Said 28

• No I would not hang out with you. Because I know something about you. And that really stops me from any wish to hang out with you. How could you be like that? I mean really! To find out that about you ruined your whole image!! OMG. How could you?

(P. S. The thing I found out about you is that you did this on a dare. lol)

• OMG why did you blow it off 😂😂

Its supposed to be for two days

• It didn't last two days because everyone that follows you (and I am sure that there are tons of them) already saw the set up hours ago, so already know.

• Not really.. some of them didn't know it yet.

• Sure would love to and pamper you like I'd to my daughter :D <3 you seem to be a sweet girl with a great mind and taste :) Ofcourse you are beautiful :)

• If I were single and younger I think I would like to, based on your looks... of course it takes more than looks to be compatible for friendship, much less anything else.

I would start getting to know you.

• Haha sure! Since I saw that you play piano, we could have a jam session!

• I would take you to the Museum and you could see my Pic thats up on there wall

• I'd be like "naw I'm good..." i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• Sure, I don't see why not

• Yeah I'd hang out with ya, we would do whatever you'd like to do, and that attic is awesome.

• Haha I'm a little too old but.. in wider company probably yes! Nothing wrong with meeting people :D

• Sure sounds like a party. Maybe grab some frozen yogurt or take a bike ride. Everyone likes frozen yogurt and a bike ride.

• I don't know how to ride a bike 😂

• If you used to ride a bike you never forget. Might be a little shaky about it but I'm sure it'll come back to you right quick.

Oh yeah Dolphins are cute, flipper, I mean come on they can do tricks and they're generally friendly. Until you read stuff like this (www.businessinsider.com/dolphin-assisted-birth-is-dangerous-2013-5) where "Dolphins Are Dangerous Animals That Could Rape You And Kill Your Baby". Hm... maybe we'll skip the Dolphin adventure after all; especially if you're afraid of water. How about uh... oh I don't know maybe a trip to the dog pound to see puppies? No way are you afraid of puppies; and unlike Dolphins they can't rape you. So yogurt and puppies. #bam

• Oh yeah I'd most definitely try cycling again, soon.

Ahah is that serious.. that link doesn't work by the way. 😅 froyo and puppies sound good 👌💙

• Sure, why not :)
    Looks like a good place to chill to some music, we could play games or draw. Just whatever you want, I'm open to everything.

• Thats a good loft (british attic)

• I live in the attic, essentially. It's my room, then another room that we store stuff in and then next to that, is the official attic. So while I don't actually live in it, I'm basically in it

• And if I were younger, or if you were older, I would, don't need to be having jail bait around, yeah?

• My friend did, until he moved in to his own place with my two other friends, he liked it but probably enjoys having his own room. He has 5 brothers

• Wow.. :o

• Yeah why not? Wanna play some video games? ;)

• why not haha

• yeah for sure :)

• Hell yeah but u will have to play some piano for me 😛

• I think I would want to hang out.
    What I want to would depend on what you want me to do. :)

• Well, since 17 is legal in NYC and you're really pretty and seem super nice, yes I would hang out with you. :D

• no i don't really think i could... not with a stranger and especially if the stranger is a woman... (this is not intended for you ) no one can predict what she wants... it could be anything from something good like the start of a beautiful RELATIONSHIP to FRIENDSHIP but it also could be something bad like DEVIOUS stuffs including all types of ACCUSATIONS to HOMICIDES... so to sum it up i'd steer clear from a stranger especially if its a WOMAN (no offense but may be its me i generally like to avoid conversation with women and like to stay away from them, maybe i'm just afraid of them or feel paranoid :P )

• I'd love to. How about the science museum? Those are cool.

• Yes totally! We could go to the city and spend time at the library or we could jam to some music!

• I refuse to hang our with someone who is not even close to perfection.

• Hell yes I would

• I asked this girl out on date to go roller skating, and she told be she didn't know how.

OMGWTF?

If you're not a stick in the mud like her, I'm sure we'll get along fine. :)

• I don't even know how to roller skate lol! Not everyone has to know how to roller skate lol

• I dunno mskay I have no idea who u r

For all I know

U COULD BE BANE

• Urban exploring

• Looks cosy if you were 18+ could do more than just hang out though

What Girls Said 14

• Sure! I'm sure we'd find something fun to do.

Also, that attic is gorgeous. :) I'd like one that looks like that as well!

• Yayy that sounds really fun 😄

That attic is indeed very gorgeous ❤

• The attic at my parents' house is damp and creepy, haha. Just a place to store some things.

• The attic at my other house is creepy af too 😅

• YESSSS ! 😄 we would go to eat some pizza first 😍 then walk ur dog and maybe visit some places u like, etc.. Anything u want 😎😏✌

• Wooots 👌👌

Or or if I go to Spain you could take me tour around and we can have ice cream together 💙

• OOOOH YEAH 😎😄👌👏

• yes i would!! an this attic looks awesome!

• you already know my answer.. I DO.. lol.. <3

• Yes totally! And seeing your dream attic I'd take you camping to an awesome lake!

• We should be besties 🙈

• I will definitely hang out with you you're so nice! Erm we could watch a movie or two maybe have dinner together?

• If you'd be willing to put up with me, of course :p

• Definitely more than willing to! Its hard for me to find someone that's willing to put up with me too 🙈

• What are we gonna do?

• Books would be an ideal date for us both 😉

• Heck yeah I would! Don't even have to ask xx

• OH BOY THE ATTIC IS BEAUTIFUL 😍

Perhaps we could go to a concert? TSwift!! ❤

• Yes!!! We could go have some ice cream and tour the city and spend the day at the bookstore ❤

• Sure, i guess?