Do you think it's possible to fall for someone in 30 seconds?

love at first sight <3

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe it can happen, but the trouble with love at first sight, is it can easily be confused for lust at first sight. I more believe in love at first sentence (the name is a work in progress) basically, when you talk to them you subconsciously judge them straight away, and i've had it when i've just fallen for someone straight away, and some when its taken time and hanging out with them, so i think it can happen either way.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• No. I do not believe in love at first site because how can you know if you love the person, you don't even know them. I believe in lust at first site but not love at first site. I feel people get love and lust mixed up.

• It is easier to feel devoted to someone if you're attracted to them, however.

• It's called "physical attraction", another term is "infatuation". People typically just call it a "crush".

Those butterfly things? That just means that person has an attractive face and seems like a decent human individual.

Deep down, that just means your body would be glad to have sex with them and mate.

• If you get tripped up yeah. Besides that, no. It's just lust at first sight, how can you love someone you've never spoke to, or spent any time with, to build any feelings for.

• No, you just see how she looks but to really love one it needs more than that. Maybe he/she is stupid and a complete jerk, maybe he/she is the best person you ever met and the love of your life. but to know that you need more than 30 seconds unless you are super superficial.

Maybe it works in movies and books, but not in real life. At least in my opinion

• Edit please... Its lust at first sight.

• Thats not love, thats lust.

• Anything is possible, I'm a product of love at first sight so -shrugs-

• Nope nope nope nope

• Attraction yes, love no. Love can definitely follow but to really love someone you have to get to know them, but you can definitely fall in love with someone's appearance at first sight.

• not really, falling in love requires time and patience

• Nope that's not love AT ALL

• It may happen really hard to say , i believe love can happen
    anytime and any where ,

• You honestly believe in love at first sight? You do not know the person AT ALL and you assume you 2 can spend the rest of your lives together? That is hogwash.

• Why can't it be real?

• ... That was an exaggeration.

• Okayyy

• Mmmmmmmmmnope.

• If I did its cause they gave me a boner in 30 seconds lol

• I fell for someone in 4.576 seconds!

• Anything is possible

• yeah it happened to me

• Love doesn't happen right away, how do you know you love someone, when you don't even know them

What Girls Said 10

• No. That is lust at first sight. You have to know him to fall in love with him. All you know is that you're attracted to him.

• Never happened to me and I don't know how people fall in love at first sight cuz u only see the person so u fall in love with the look? How if u get disappointed of the personality? I think falling in love takes time to fall completely for the person ^^

• No, I do not think that love happens quite like that. I have seen people that I have been like super attracted to and wanted to get to know, but it is really hard to definitely tell that you really like or love them unless something wonderful happen in those 30 seconds!

• No, I don't think you can fall in love with someone in that time. But I think you can be super attracted and click with someone within a couple of minutes of conversation.

When I first met my boyfriend, I knew I wanted it to go further within a couple minutes of meeting him. I think some people just subconsciously tick a lot of boxes quickly; giving you an all most instant attraction to them.

I'm still with him three and a half years later and never been more in love.

• Heeel naw!

• no its not possible..

• i dont believe in love at first sight, but there is lust at first sight

• No I don't you can find them attractive but nothing more. I have to see that person interact in their environment to like them...

• Noo of coursee no

• No I don't think it exists.