What to save for?

What to save for? (I'm 14)

• New clothes
  • Video games
  • Education abroad
  • Good quality food
  • iTunes gift cards
*I'm 19. Wrong age

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Education is huge. Saving up to travel and study abroad would be the smartest choice in my book. With that, you'll be saving for tuition, books, transportation, food, clothing potentially, and entertainment (things to do outside of classes and studying).

What Guys Said 5

• for you a car so when you hit high school age you can drive your very own car to school instead of your parents car

• I would save for clothes, and for holidays.

• Cybernetic implants.

• Bills, food, unexpectedly getting screwed by a corrupt bank you know that kind of stuff.

• Video games.

What Girls Said 7

• You should save up for a car (or other means of transportation) and just in general! Financial independence means freedom!!!

If you're not looking for the long term right now, I'd say clothing or good quality food, two thigs that will makes you feel good and confident. You're on the right track in terms of your mentality so have fun spending your hard earned cash. Its your money - use it how you need it! And hey, you're also stimulating the economy, too. :D Bonussss.

• Oh, if you are 19, maybe save up for some traveling? If studying abroad is something you really want, that would be good. You can get your traveling in, learn new culture, taste new foods, have new experiences, continue your education, etc.

• Your education is most important.

• Your education is the most important! If you live where you can get a good education, I would just buy clothes. I know that I can not avoid that temptation lol

• save for flight tickets!!! :D hehe✌️

• Depends, if you come from a country where the educational system is bad, I would say education abroad, otherwise, clothes :D

• I say food and education abroad.