What are you most afraid of?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 13

• Losing those close to me... or seeing them cry. If i can avoid that I can live happily👍😄
    I mean losing them too soon, if they die on old age or natural causes its ok, you can't avoid that😄its natural

• #LittleLioness losing her cool :D

• Failure, loneliness and depression

• That I am going to die alone and will have never experienced what dating a girl is like. :(

• I used to be scared of death, dying alone (no romantic love), and dying a painful death. But now, none of those are a problem. I'm not sure what I'm afraid of right now.

• Myself.

Filler.

• Failure, loneliness, and losing friends :(

• loneliness you say? friends are something i dont have, so i dont relate to you in that sector

• Failure.

//////

• drat, for real, a lotta you guys are bringing up things i didn't think of lol

• Needles are scary as fuck

• i concur, i loathe doctors on a whole because of those things

• When I was a kid they pretty much needed to hold me down to get shots and all that.

• i never needed to be held down, id just accept that it was something that needed to be done, and no amount of squirming and apprehension would enable me to get away, so id convince myself it was for the best, i still do that today actually all these years later... my sister however lol, shed bawl and scream and kick nurses and all that :) her reaction back then certainly makes for good memories today

• staying forever alone :(

• nah, you won't be alone forever, go out and make some friends, go have some fun, spend time with your family, get a pet and smile everyday

• this is the one who got poisened http://i4.minus.com/iqucJrJZ3Zjgm.jpg
      and this the one who got injured today http://i1.minus.com/iS1LWOsugugZi.jpg

it breaks my heart just thinking about it :'(

• im not a big fan of cats, but theyre.. actually sorta nice

• i'm afraid of dying without achiving my golas in life

• Dying without pride

• Fear itself

What Girls Said 11

• Being a complete failure and losing those close to me.

• Loosing someone I love
    Not reaching my goals and failing
    Death

• Creating clutter and moldy toilets and bathrooms.

• so your a neat freak?

• No but I don't like a dirty home. I could be a bit messy too sometimes.

• were similar then, i enjoy a neat , clean house... but every once in a while... things get a bit messy and remain that way if i dont have time to put em to order

• Forever alone-ness and leeches.

• failure, more than anything else.

• Getting in a committed relationship. Freaks me the fuck out.

• water.. and rats..

• Death absolutely.

• Snakes and cockroaches 😩

• i dont like ANY creepy crawlies, from snakes, to bugs and worms... but worms are the worst for me, cause i suffer from vermiphobia

• hahaha same here by the way

• Failure and spiders.

• Ending up alone

• thats not my immediate fear right now, i think turning old beat that for me