What size breast do you like?

Girls are you happy with your breast size?

• A- I don't care for boobs.
    9% (4)2% (1)6% (5)Vote
  • B- is just enough
    20% (9)13% (6)17% (15)Vote
  • C- is perfect
    31% (14)27% (12)29% (26)Vote
  • D- love big boobs
    11% (5)27% (12)19% (17)Vote
  • Bigger than those.
    9% (4)4% (2)7% (6)Vote
  • It doesn't matter much to me. boobs are boobs.
    11% (5)18% (8)14% (13)Vote
  • OTHER
    9% (4)9% (4)8% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|17

Most Helpful Guy

• Titties are all lovely, does not matter what shape and size they come, so don't feel much insecure about them but anywhere between B and D is lovely, I personally like B and C.
    I don't care if she feels so much insecure, even fake once are fine by me, but not preferred. But if she if going to get fake one for me, then I will definitely break up the relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Mine are 34B, I know, small, but I still like them anyways 😛 If I went up a cup I would be fully satisfied though.

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Breasts on a girl are breasts on a girl.
    It doesn't matter.
    If I see them then I'm getting an erection

3|1
    0|0
  • High B and low to mid- C is just perfect.
    Not too big , not too small.
    Cheeky without being freaky and I heard it hurts the lady's back and food keeps on getting stuck there if it goes too extreme.

The goldilock zone yeeeaaah

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer a C but more often then not, it's who the girl is that's important.

4|0
    0|0
  • I'd say vote 'F' but given the choice I'd love A, B or C :D <3

1|0
    0|0
  • Will this hypothetical girl judge the size of my parts? If so, her [insert size] tits are gross, guys hate that size! All of em! >:c

If not? Then by God those are the most beautiful tits I've ever seen. They were molded in heaven by lesbian angels! n_n

2|0
    0|0
  • Anything between small but not flat and big but not huge.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like big real firm boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not size absolute, but proportion to frame. On a petite lady, C cups could look absolutely huge, for example.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like c cups because they are realistic
    and if i go out with my girk no one will be staring a hole in her since they aren't that big

2|0
    0|0
  • Varies based on proportion to her body. But I voted B or C. No one right size. God I love boobs.

1|0
    0|0
  • boobs are boobs, they are all the same

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted c.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of them

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer firm boobs over anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think C-D is perfect, but in the end it's not that important. You can have fun with all sizes ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I love big boobs, as logn as they are in proportion with the girls body

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• I'd like just one cup bigger and it's perfect, simply because it'll look better with my clothes ahah 😜 but otherwise I don't mind mine that much really 😊

2|0
    0|0
  • quite happy with my size.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm a C cup and I like them, not too big or too small, they don't hurt my back and fit well in most of the clothes.

1|1
    0|0
  • Bigger than those.
    I'd like them smaller.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with my size. It's just hard to find my bra size, so I have to buy online. Oh well.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm at like a 34B and I know that's probably average size for me being a 14 year old but I feel like they are big. I wish I had smaller breast :(

1|0
    1|0
  • I'm happy with what I have.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am happy with mine. Boobs are boobs

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm fine with my breasts now if I go anymore bigger I think I might do a surgery to make them small.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm between a B and a small C, and I think a full C would be perfect. Big enough but not huge.

1|0
    0|0