How do I shave my ass?

Its a bit embarassing but i want to shave down there and i dont know how any sites that provide me with the way of shaving? Also i heared shaving is bad , and waxing is better the problem is i can't wax by myself and i dont want other people to do it for me Help me please :)

Most Helpful Guy

• you should probably start with a nice wet shave with mirror as someone else has posted, and see how bad it is, maybe it won't be terribly itchy for you, itll hurt a lot less than waxing

but you could just leave it =)

Most Helpful Girl

• You can try waxing, but I have to warn you that it is very painful.

What Guys Said 6

• Have I got a resource for you. Turns out that there is such a thing as a pubic hair shaver. They are intended for daily use. No red bumps, no irritation, no ingrown hairs, just smooth skin.

One can be ordered here:
    http://www.personalshavers.com/

They even have the option of buying an instructional DVD as part of the package.

How's that for an answer to your question?

• Thanks for the help :)

• Very carefully :p

A girl once told me she does it in the shower with a mirror. That's exactly what i do with my balls lol.

• no idea but doing it yourself is not advisable

• Well im really shy i dont like if another person do it for me

• so don't do it, or get a professional for that, probably who's also a lady

• Shaving will probably make it really itchy. Waxing is probably better.

• How do i wax?

• I'm not sure but I think you can buy at home kits at places like Walmart or CVS

• Thank you ^^

• Wax it most places do not charge more than 30 for the butt strip. You will not have to worry about it for 4-6 weeks.

• Call 808-343-4213 for cheap and quality hair removal. Ask for Chaz or Hellen to help with the anal and genital, chest, and back area. Ask for Sofie or Charls for facial.

• Problem , i dont live in America :/

What Girls Said 1

• You don't.