Girls, Period help please?

Girls, Period help please?

I started my period today, but I really want to wear these shorts. I don't use tampons, so I'm gonna be wearing a pad. I'm scared I'm going to leak. Would it be okay if I wore these shorts?

• Yes, you'll be fine
    31% (11)
  • No, you won't be fine
    69% (24)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I've never had a problem wearing light colored pants. You may want to wait to wear them if your period is heavy (like mine, but again, I've never had a problem) just to be safe but don't let it control you if at all possible. Just make sure to have protection handy and to go to the bathroom frequently to check in and change the pad when needed.

What Girls Said 12

• i'd probably wear a darker color just to be safe.

• Disaster. Why can't you just wait to wear them? Is there a special occasion or something? NEVER wear white shorts or pants on your period.

• You'll be fine as long as you change your pad regularly and pay attention to how heavy your period is.

• I wear pads too and I wouldn't wear those during it lol. Always wear black just in case something happens.

• Iiiiiii wouldn't. The chances may be 70% in your favor, but you never know.
    Better safe than sorry.

• I wouldn't risk it. Accidents can and will happen.

• honestly, it depends on how well you know your body. do you have regular period where you know how often you need to change your pad and it's ALWAYS right? if you do, then i'd say go for it but change it maybe an hour or half hour early anyways.

• Altho I risked it myself a few times in the past without a major disaster, I wouldn't recommend it

• Uh, don't wear a tiny pair of white shorts when you're on your period, duh?

• Don't do it.

• Not safe choice. If I were you I would wear a dark pair of shorts.

• I wear pads and I don't wear white you can leak even if you change your pad a lot
    If I wore tampons I would wear white