What would you say/do if you were my teacher and I said, 'i'm so sorry, mr/ms (insert your name) the dog ate my homework?

0|0
16|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Either you sit back after school and do it, young lady or get the dog to poop it out and you retrieve your homework - choice is yours ;) :D

(lol I'd really do that only if the student were a habitual laze with homework :) )

No I'm not a teacher :D

1|1
    0|0
    • Thank the lord you aren't :D

• Show All
    • Thank you young lady for your kind, thoughtful and generous gesture of selecting my opinion the MH :)

• You're welcome :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 15

• Just tell you to do it for tomorrow. My dog genuinely did eat my homework one time, so it does happen :P

1|0
    0|0
    • lol really? How did that happen?

• I was like 10 and I have this crazy dog who loves to destroy anything he can get hold of (he's thankfully still alive and kicking and happily destroying everything in his path) and I left my schoolbag downstairs and I came downstairs from the shower and there were crushed pens everywhere and my books had been gummed and tossed around and some of the stuff had huge holes in. I still found the homework and it was in tatters but I just took it in to show my teacher anyway because I knew no one would believe it :P

• What a cool story.

• If it's your first time, I would ask you to do it again and turn it in after class is over. If it's long and you're not done, I would still use a curving on your paper and give you a proper grade.

If you're prone to not doing your homeworks and have used this excuse so more than twice, I would just give you a 0.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd want proof, but give you time to make up the assignment.

2|0
    0|0
  • You would have 24 hours to make it up or it's a zero. Or whatever the class policy was, within limits.

1|0
    0|0
    • Good, time's enough.

• I was a TA. Oh and I would ask for some sort of proof but if this was a one time thing I might let it slide.

But I'm pretty strict. Also lol at the comments where people actually had this happen.

• wait for it to poop it out...

1|0
    1|0
  • I'd say, that's okay. Just email me a copy when you get home tonight.

1|0
    0|0
  • buhahahahah... happens all the time... tc next time dog is well fed so it doesn't feel hungry for homework ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're getting half credit if the dog poops it out. >:(

1|0
    0|0
  • Ok then, I will take the dog from you. :P
    Don't blame me. I have a busy schedule.
    I must mark the homework today. 😈

0|0
    0|0
  • Well that's a cute excuse, I would rub your hair a bit and keep smiling 😊.

1|0
    0|0
  • That's why I have a cat. You should get one too.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would believe you, since in 6th grade my dog really ate my homework and I had to redo it. :")

0|0
    0|0
  • "You have 5 minutes do do it here, 2 if you ask your classmates for help"

0|0
    0|0
  • Very original, you get a missing for this assignment in the grade book.

1|0
    0|0
  • You're an idiot.

1|0
    0|0