If someone contacted you out of nowhere, would you think they're interested in you?

Or just wanted to be friendly.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming you're talking about the opposite sex and likely someone within the appropriate same age range as you? That's most likely them saying... "hey... you interested? You wanna get with me? I mean... I might be interested if you are... but I can't just say it because that would be too much of a risk and a big turn off... so I'm gonna just be subtle and say hello..."

Basically does it really matter if they want you or not? All that matters is how YOU feel. If you want them then seduce them. Be attractive and funny and flirty. He'll know what to do when you show him the signs.

:D

~ Robby

• I want to be his friend. i don't know why.

• Maybe because I don't have any.

• Listen... you know why. Just do what you want. If he's not into it, then meet more people. There is NO SHORTAGE of fun guys who are friendly and easy going. But you're not going to find them sitting home alone, or hanging out with the same people each week. You're going to have to be your own person and be willing to talk to new people.

Rejection isn't real... when people push us away they are helping us meet someone else much sooner. It's a gift.

:D

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on what he/she said..

• He asked about what I was reading, I told him, he disappeared. I don't get it HE asked?

I gave him an essay on the book.

I know he's got a girlfriend, so I don't want him to think I'm interested.

• No I contacted him out of the blue and then I said I was doing some reading so he asked what.

I don't know if he just thought he'd get some knowledge out of me, (knows I'm smart), and had no interest in me at all

• I don't think it means anything, girl.. Sorry.. :(

What Guys Said 2

• Not necessary i would wonder what they want , there is chance they could be interested in me really hard to say ,

• If you want a relationship then be all flirty and take things slow and tease and stuff. If you wanna be friends then bang him right away, and it'll be more flavour to the friendship.

What Girls Said 5

• It would depend on who it was who contacted me. In most cases , i'd probably just think they were being friendly 😊

• Depends on how they're acting and what they're saying.

• It would depend on the circumstances, my overall mood and what does the message consist of.

• It really depends on the situation. What kind of relationship did you have with him?

• depends on the situation, what was the message like and context