What if a guy that usually doesn't talk to you, randomly talks to you?

Ok so it's this guy on my bus and I know him a little because his friends use to tease him about him liking me and he always use to say he doesn't but still stares at me a lot. On Friday, he was staring at me when I wasn't looking. Then, I guess he seen what I had on my jersey that I was wearing because he was like "Hey, you like Alabama?" And I shook my head yes and he said "Well, you know they're having a game tomorrow" and I was like "Oh ok". So, what if a guy that usually doesn't talk to you, talks to you? I'm not making this a big deal, I just want to know :)

• He was probably just telling you.
  • Maybe it was just an excuse to talk to you.

Most Helpful Guy

• While he talked about your jersey, he made eye contact with you to comment
    on that it could be he likes you just a friend then again he might like you more than a friend , it's hard to say why would he comment? How many other girls he could of said that to but chose you so who knows all you can do is wait and see he might have a eye for you but hard to say i'm not sure?

Most Helpful Girl

• he wants to be friends with you love :)

• Lol thanks for answering

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0