What is your anxiety level?

What is your anxiety level?
Thanks for the answers.
Orange.

• Im dont have any anxiety and i talk with anyone and walk anywhere
  • I have problems speaking with strangers, i feel stressed
  • I have social anxiety and it's really hard to know new people, visit some places and other stuff
  • I'm social phobic, i suffer a lot to make my daily life
  • Just to see results...

Most Helpful Girl

• Im usually not too bad, just dont do well with strangers sometimes. On occasion if im in big crowds of people or if lots of people are touching/bumping into me ill get panic attacks due to past trauma...

• I heard really bad things about panic attacks :c

• What is it possible to do to make them pass when you feel those?

• Only thing thats really worked for me is getting away from whatever is causing the panic attack. If i can't leave then sometime stabbing my finger nails into the palm of my hand helps me to stay focused and relieve some of the overwhelming feelings...

Most Helpful Guy

• I suffer from bipolar and asocial personality disorder.

• :/ i think i knew some bipolar people.
      Do you believe someday in your lifetime that problem can be reversed?

• According to psychology there is no cure for bipolar disorder. It's the result of an imbalance of chemicals in the brain that was given to me at birth.
      So no, unless medical science has a huge breakthrough I will never be cured.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't mind talking with people, but going out and doing things where other people might judge me is really really hard. If I never had to leave the house, I would be thrilled.

• Im not really anxious, socially at least x)

• I have really high anxiety, but you would never guessit ifyou saw me. I can do everything and seem really confident. But when I come home I cosy up and let the anxiety roll over me that has builed up over the day, and I get all better. :S

• i have really bad social anxiety but im on meds.

• Hope you can get that out of your life. Dont rest on meds, try to strenghten your social habits.

• This is not really a proper question... This just refers to social anxiety...

• No, it's about your level of anxiety, you have multiple choices... you can answer what is yours.

• So, what is your type of anxiety?

• Not social anxiety :)

What Guys Said 1

• I voted A. I love being an extrovert!

• So good. If we were all open people to the world, things would be great,