Why do people blame israel all the time?

before all of that i just study history in chicago.
listen i dont have a problem with people who think israel is bad, thats your opinion and i respect that, but i do have a big problem with people who say israel is the worst country because let me tell you something about history, almost ALL the world is worse than israel, germany had done worse things to england and france at ww2, england and france are the BIGGEST conquerer countries of all time and history, and hell when it was about oil in iraq the USA and all Europe have bombed iraq so yes israel is bad but its defenitely now that bad!

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• people always want to blame someone else!

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as I know, these are the Jews who blame the gentiles all the time. You can never say anything critical of the Jews in America or Europe, if you say, you'll be called an anti-semite. Nothing can be more damaging and prejudicial than that. But the Jews such as Daniel Goldhagen, the author of Hitler's willing executioners, writes in his book, all Germans are evil. Not only he's not prosecuted because of racial defamation, he is celebrated. Jews are never blamed. You can see loads of Holocaust stories in American media, they always praise Jews and show their enemies as evils. They'd better look at the other side of the story instead of this unrestrained adulation.

0|1
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

• Because it's jewish peeps wanna blame the Jews

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i think comparing israel today to germany of nearly a century ago isn't an apt comparison.

obviously ww2 german regime is a horrorific place more so than most but it isn't really comparable to modern countries

i don't hate israel or think it's a bad country. but i don't like their government's approach to addressing issues

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, Just angry Muslims who are pissed off that the entire middle east isn't a massive islam civil war and are pissed off at how in the middle of their shitty religious empire there is actually one country that is doing alright for itself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically Marxists were willing to align with anyone who opposed western liberal capitalism. So that includes Islamic countries which they romanticize.

Then going the other way, global Islamic organizations have become adapt at using say the UN and other agencies to criticize Israel.

Israel is likely to be increasingly painted into a corner by the way. They are going to be pushed by demographics to either genuinely be the 'Israeli apartheid' they are accused of being or lose control.

news.nationalpost.com/.../lawrence-solomon-its-the-palestinians-not-israel-who-refuse-to-accept-a-two-state-solution

0|0
    0|0