GAGers what was the worst poop session you ever had?

Mine was back in school when I was 11…. i wanted to go home and take a dump on my own toilet but I couldn’t wait so I went to school’s restrooms…. but unfortunately there was a lack of toilet paper atm and I had no tissues available….. so eh u can guess…. one of da most uncomfortable moments ever….

Most Helpful Girl

• YOU TALK ABOUT FECES a lot LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• This one time I somehow managed to consume all of the enemies of my stomach in the span of a single day, creating an evil concoction that made itself known in the evening. I ate a lot of salted nuts in the morning, then plenty of grapes in noon, a lot of pees after that and then bean soup to wash it down.

Needless to say I claimed the throne for the entire evening. At least I had my phone with me.

What Girls Said 6

• Just saw now, @Klaattu51 and Do not mind telling you in Egypt. I had a lot of traveler's runs while there and when there was no water or way sometimes of flushing the feces, I would have to 'Rectify' this by arranging my own Way of disposing of it so my husband would not see it.
    Case closed. xx

• I was overcoming a stomach bug a couple years ago and went outside for a smoke with my roommate. She said something really funny and I laughed and I sharted a bit... she could tell too because of the sound, but she's like my best friend so it was just funny. That's thankfully the only time I've shit myself as an adult lol

• It was all on fire, everything on fire. Like Drogon was pissed at my anus.

• You really have to get away from these poop questions.

• crawl into another stall and use that...

• You need a break from #2 questions tbh.

What Guys Said 7

• Hmm... this is an uhh... interesting question but here I go...

It was back in cross country. There was a race after school in the afternoon, so I needed to grab lunch before hand. I was planning to get something like a sandwich, but I forgot to grab my lunch the morning of, so I ended up having to get pizza that day in the school lunch line. Like greasy, unhealthy, pizza that sits in your stomach all day and gives you indigestion.
    So in the afternoon, I went to my race. Usually I go to the bathroom before the race but I was nervous and didn't have time to wait in the line to the bathroom so I didn't. Poor choice. I ran my race, body hurting from the pizza but fighting through it. The feeling of needing to go goes away during the race oddly enough, but you'll feel it afterwards.
    The stomach pain came afterward. From there, I ended up having to sit in a bus for 40 minutes until I got back to school, stomach hurting. Naturally, I had to poker face through it like my stomach wasn't killing me. Then I had to help unload everything, and THEN I could go to the bathroom. Everyone left the school while I just was still there in the bathroom, dying internally.

• That happened me in a pub - I forgot to check whether there was toilet roll or not - I had to cut night short to go home for a shower, change and wash some clothes (needless to say I always check now)

• Two week hiking trip in New Mexico, they told us not to pre in the wooden outhouses because the salt attracted porcupines, who would rip up the wooden seat trying to get to it, become trapped, and die, and they also told us not to drink the riverwater or else you'd get frothy green diarrhea... I drank the water, wound up in an outhouse that had been splintered by a porcupine, had *zero* choice, and got splinters in my bum

• Mine was I went to the Montreal Olympic Stadium last year. I needed to take a poo and so I went to the restroom.
    Little did I know they didn't do any maintenance, cleaning, restocking of toilet paper... Nothing. Like in the movie Accepted where the clean the bathroom of the old Mental Hospital...

• I was in Vietnam and stupidly (well I was drunk lol) and I ate some meat from a road stall, I went number 2's at least 6 times as it just kept coming out and my stomach was in knots, it was truly awful.

• I have been on the toilet for about an hour
    Having a bad one while sifting through gag...

• Dude, this question stinks.