Not trying to insult but this black girl & this Asian girl told me white guys are the best & most sought after in dating they asked me how to?

Get one. I thought they were kidding and just messing with me because I'm a white guy. But then I realized they were serious, so I said I don't know maybe just be attractive? I don't know. I asked them what makes you think we're the best and they said that white guys are the best bf's husbands, etc. As for anyone wondering, these girls work at my job.

Most Helpful Girl

• What's the question?

• Is there any truth in what they say.

• You're not the best. It's the individual person.😑

• I was saying in general. Like you said, there's some truth in it. We're the first choice and most of the time the only choice for women of every race

Most Helpful Guy

• It's true they are the most sought after guys. Girls love white guys. Even I wish I was white so my chances with women would increase a lot. But the whole thing about being best gfs and husbands is just something they are saying to avoid admitting that they find white guys to be most attractive.

What Girls Said 4

• Everyone has their own taste. Personally, i'm into middle eastern guys.

• They are generalizing I met a lot of jerky white guys. I would tell them to treat them like any other guy.

• Some white guys I've dated were nice , some were stingy, and some were plain boring lol

• maybe they just like white guys! everyone has their own preference.

What Guys Said 2

• I believe you. As an Asian myself, I know plenty of Asian girls who digs white guys so much. Some jokes (maybe not) on how they would love to get a baby with blue eyes.

• A massive Okcupid study done which you can check on youtube shows that white guys are most preferred overall. Obviously insecure people on here won't say it's the case.