Had you ever been down voted and thought how the hell could someone down vote your opinion?

i know some of my opinions the down votes are justfied but what opinion have you gave or seen and thought like how did that get a down vote? are you one of these people what goes trew your mind is it just pure disklike for the person or do you have a different motive? i dont understand either way i'm still cool with it

• yea i do it somtimes becuase i dont like the person
  • i never down vote anyone unless i totally disagree
  • i wish questions had a down vote button i would so down vote you now
  • i dont care just give me a button 2 click

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't down vote just because. I find it weird when I get down voted for an opinion that is not offensive and that is totally right. I find it weird, but I don't care. I don't care if people down vote me. I have better things to do than wonder why they did.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not really a fan of the downvote function on any site. At best it doesn't change a person's point of view and at worst it's used as a circlejerk way to gang up on people. Unless an opinion is totally irrational (and therefore probably trolling) any opinion can be answered with a reasonable response.

Most of the time when I get downvoted, it's either from posting something controversial, or because the user in question is just downvoting everybody in that question. But I don't look at it much anymore.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't give a ish. Give me 1,000 downvote and my giant dimples will still be flashing with zero fuqs to give. It's probably because I don't place an excessive value on likes. My mission is to be helpful, provide remedies, and uphold truth. Not to be most liked on GAG. :)

• I don't downvote someone for no reason unless it's a totally closed-minded opinion. For instance if someone stated ''Kids should get whipped more often, that's the only way to go'' then yes I'll defnitely downvote that.

• Or opinions about violence... I'll downvote that too

• As for those that downvote... well yes I wonder who is it because I always try to be fair in my opinion. I think if the opinion is stated at an adult leveled tone, there is no bias and they still downvote you without any explanation... that's cowardly.

• I don't ever down vote someone's opinion unless I totally disagree with it :)

• I seriously never care about votes.

What Guys Said 3

• Sometimes I stay off a question thread and tactically downvote people then watch it all kick off, it's stupidly gratifying and it's amusing that people can be so volatile and petty. I also downvote a few people for being cliquey xper hunters and bullshitters.

• I like to try and guess who downvoted me based on who posted recently.

I wish it showed the persons name

• Eh maybe when I first joined, but boy did I stop giving a fuck quick lol.