Who thinks Panic! At the Disco did an fantastic cover of Bohemian Rhapsody?

I can't stop watching or listening this, i love this cover so much that i can't put it into words lol

So what's your opinion on this?

• This is perfect!
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • i love it
    20% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
  • i like it
    20% (1)0% (0)10% (1)Vote
  • it's alright
    60% (3)40% (2)50% (5)Vote
  • Kayne's version was better
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • other
    0% (0)60% (3)30% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
2|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't fuck with the original if you're a bunch talentless popstar weasels. Maybe if it's EDM it can be gotten away with, but not by manufactured pretty boys.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously when someone does a cover of a song that's already really amazing and loved by so many people, it's hard to top an original song like that. However, being a fan of Queen and knowing their version and being a fan of Panic! at the Disco and knowing what kind of songs they sing and what they are usually like. I say, this was VERY good and pretty close to the original. Obviously, nothing can every compare to the original but this is a very good cover and comes pretty close to the Queen version. They did a good job.

Another song you might want to check out that is also a cover is, Beat it by Fall Out Boy. It's obviously a cover of Michael Jacksons song Beat it and they do a REALLY good job. Dare I say, I almost like their version better lol. Anyway, you should check it out if you're interested.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Girls Said 1

• It's pretty good. They did far better than Kanye, but of course, Queen did it the best. No one can top the original version in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0