• No
    13% (3)19% (7)17% (10)Vote
  • Never tried it before
    44% (10)22% (8)30% (18)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|21

Most Helpful Guy

• Alcohol consumption and the level of inebriation... is more about the ratio of booze/time, than the amount in itself.

If u took 4 shots in five minutes, u will have a very intense buzz. :)

But 4 shots in 1 hour, you will have a solid buzz, and 4 shots in 2 hours will be a decent buzz.

-----

These figures are based on me, a burly dude that is an experienced drinker.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 20

• Like could I personally? Maybe if I banged them all in a row. It'd get me lubed up a little bit in general, as long as they weren't spaced out too far.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, because rum, just like any other drink, takes time to effect your system. So buy the time it does, you'll of had ten more.

2|0
    0|0
  • If it is your first time drinking definitely.

1|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how cheap the rum is xD
    One time we bought a cheap bottle of rum for the carnival and you could get drunk even with 2 shots xD That shit felt like it was 99% alcohol xD

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be pretty blasted on four quick drinks, yeah. I'm sure that my tolerance is just obliterated at this point, since I don't drink.

0|0
    0|0
  • me personally no I need at least half a bottle of 750 ml to feel a buzz. drunk would require the whole bottle and then some. women have 1/3 the enzymes that break down booze as men so I guess they would need 1/3 the booze to feel the same way.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can get drunk from one shot of rum if you use a small fishbowl as your shot glass.

0|0
    0|0
  • me? maybe a little tipsy if I hit all 4 at once. other people could get pretty drunk from 4 shots of rum though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I get drunk from that. A person of more modest weight/muscle mass might.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about drunk drunk but it'll definitely change your head. Four shots of Bacardi 151 and I'm warmed up for sure. But it takes a lot more than that to get to the sloppy drunk state.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're small, hungry, and don't drink often yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd only need 2, the 3rd one would probably make me sick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can get drunk off 4 shots of rum... If I had them after my first 8 shots of rum.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on what your tolerance is and what proof it is. But the short answer is yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • most rums are not as strong as other drinks drunk no buzzed yea

0|0
    0|1
  • 1 shot,
    2 shots,
    3 shots,
    Floor

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not enough for me :D

0|0
    0|0
  • ummm... if you have them too close together, not only can they make you drunk, but it could cause organ failure...

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your body weight and genetic tolerance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not unless it was barcardi 151 or somthing

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Full on drunk? No. Buzzed? Definitely. I usually take shots in between sips from whatever drink I'm drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes very drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I probably could if I hadn't eaten much (or mainly eaten light food) all day

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh, I definitely could. I'm a pushover.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are not used to drinking yes.

0|0
    0|0