Would you give you password to a stranger?

Like any password for any account that you have? netflix, huluplus, amazon prime, or any type of social media account? why or why not? Do you care at all or not? are you a private person?

• yes
  • no
your*

Most Helpful Guy

• To a complete stranger? No. I'd need trust with the person for something like that. Even then, I'd only give certain passwords out, like a netflix account to good friends. I wouldn't do something like Facebook. Definitely not GAG-- that's too personal lol.

Complete strangers are people you don't know so they may do anything with your account. They may find a way to screw up your account info. They may give your account info to 50 of their friends. Who knows. For social media, they could totally troll you or stalk you. Just seems like a bad idea. I don't even know why they would want or need it anyway.

Besides, I can have them messing up my recommendations list in Netflix with whatever shows they watch! :D

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 22

• Oh sure. I would give them the password to my bank account. And give then the key to my safe deposit box. Might as well give them the keys to my car, too.

Of course not!!! Are you crazy woman?
    factsiknow.com/.../crazy-eyes-woman_big2777.jpg

• I don't think so in social media terms I would hate the thought of not having control over what I say and I could get misrepresented. I have friends who are husband and wife, they have a joint Facebook account and even that freaks me out a little. It wouldn't be the seeing anything I posted but more posting in my name that gets me. I think with every thing else there are financial implications - Say I gave someone access to my cable account while I was away for a few days, you could come home to a few new channels, find out PPVs were watched on the sports and movie channels, premium box sets opened plus you wouldn't know full impact till next account statement - I pay just what is billed each month on direct debit - I can't remember last time I checked bill online because I know it is the same every month standard plus sports package.

• Gosh no... that's asking for abuse :-(
    I would maybe consider logging on with a good friend besides me but I'd need to trust the person otherwise... trouble in paradise :o :o

• Fuck no! I PAY for that shit with MY hard earned money!

• No I would not ever they could send nasty posts pretending to be me and steal money from my amazon account :P only to my parents I would and my brother.

• I also give strangers my house keys, car keys, money and other valuables. Sure. This is totally normal.

• Hells to the no

• No I don't give my passwords to anyone not even my own family.

• lol no of course not. and if I'd have to give my account to someone for whatever reason, then I'd change the password first

• Certainly not. I don't even give passwords to people I know.

• I wouldn't give my password to anyone. Not even my girlfriend, not even my own siblings. Because a few months later you might hate each other and they can use that against you.

• Yas i have 3 times and 1 didn't went very well

• No I would not, no way is some stranger getting the key to my personal information.

• I don't feel like my passwords are anyone else's business

• No I don't even give my friends my passwords.

• Who is the girl who said she will. I want to test her.

• Not to a stranger. but i give passwords to friends all the time

• Try hd movies app

• if you are that stranger then yes

• Hell to the naw!

• yeah sure that would be normal... if you're retarded.

• Personal accounts -- "No" even if that's not a stranger. Asking for password for personal accounts is disrespectful. If it's some workplace account and is required for collaboration, then yes.

What Girls Said 18

• Sure

GAG: potterheadgrintson (pathetic, I know)
    Facebook: potter<3
    Pottermore: hp1. hp2, hp3-hp4@
    Skype: rupes<3
    Busuu: amyweasley
    Tumblr: rupertgrint
    Apple: Litzy. gaga1
    Yahoo: grint<3
    Youtube: j. krowling
    School: $38Qk678 (I study online)

Nothing to hide from the GAG family <3

• A stranger? Heck no way!

But my best friend do know most of my accounts' passwords. The only few I've never gave out is my gag account, instagram, tumblr and pinterest. I don't need people to mess up with my boards and pins and reblog things. Most of my account require sign in pincode anyways, so there's that. XD password alone doesn't work.

• no i wouldn't do that. i dont even do that with family lol.

• no, why the hell would i do that? if i paid for it why would i let a random stranger mooch off me? lmao

• I'm not crazy so no

• Heck nah. I don't give my passwords out to anyone.

• yeah right.. i don't give my passwords to anyone.. i'll take them to grave..

• I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WOMAN!!!

😱😂 *dies on the floor from laughter*

• maybe for something unimportant, like a password to a quiz place
    but never anything where there is money or SSN involved

• I would never do that, no way

• I wouldn't even give my password to my sister let alone some stranger. lol hahahaha

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE

• I would not

• Obviously not! You really can't trust anybody!

• Of course not, that's dangerous! D:

• I don't think I will ever give my password to a stranger. My password must be private.

• PISS OFF! They're my precious...

• No one has any rights to access my personal information, not even my teenaged brother.