What do I get my boyfriend for his birthday?

My boyfriend turns 22 in October and I'm struggling on deciding what all to get him. We've been dating since May so not super long but I want to get him something he likes. He's got a lot of what he wants already so that's the tricky part. He's a gamer, loves air soft and super heroes. Captain America is his favorite. Any suggestions?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Customized game controller, or a decent set of headphones, or maybe just a great night out with you. Personally, I have never cared about getting a birthday present. The best presents I get are just a night out with my girlfriend that she pulled together.

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the customized controller idea and I'm looking into it. Got any recommendations for good sites?

Most Helpful Girl

• Can you get him a cool superhero tshirt or hoody? I think there might even be superhero themed shoes out there.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• WWE Wrestling Tickets

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock up dressed in something like this:

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images

0|0
    0|0
  • What consol he has?

0|0
    0|0
    • Xbox one and a 360

• Okie get him for XBOX ONE a racing game called forza horizon get the latest version if this game and get him also GTA V

• Condoms that you can throw away and give him a bare night.

0|0
    1|0
  • Dress up like wonder woman and have sex

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• get him a video game he's been waiting for maybe. or some vintage captain america action figure if thats what he's into.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually get presents like clothes or shoes, watch, wallet! :)

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually was gonna get him this nice looking captain America watch that wasn't too cheesy but then he just bought a brand new one. Always my luck lol

• Get him a captain America t- shits! :)