Can you figure out this emoji story?

So today it was 💦 but I was still 😄 because I <3 💧! So I went out to go shoping for 👚 But when I left I for got my 🌂! I was 😭 for a bit but started 😂 so where my 👩‍❤️‍👩! So we $ some 👢👛 and 👗 we had fun! Plus we got a 🌂 XD! After we got 💇 and 👟 for a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep!

• Yes!
  • Ummm?
  • 0__0 nope.

Most Helpful Guy

• *ahem* Let me translate.

So today it was RAINING but I was still INEXPLICABLY HAPPY because I LOVE H2O! So I went out to go shopping for STRICTLY PURPLE CLOTHING but when I left I for got my TRIANGLE WITH A SNAKE COMING OUT OF IT-- AKA UMBRELLA! I was CRYING PROFUSELY for a bit but started LAUGHING AT MY PAIN so where my HEART! So we $ some BOOTS AND... PURPLE BELLS (?) and WENT IN GREEN TEAPEES WHERE we had fun! Plus we got a DIFFERENT TRIANGLE WITH A SNAKE COMING OUT OF IT-- AKA RED UMBRELLA XD! After we got A HAIRCUT and RAN AROUND for a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep!

Most Helpful Girl

• So today it was raining but I was still smiling because I love rain! So I went out to go shopping for clothes, but when I left I forgot my umbrella! I was crying for a bit but started laughing so where my best friend! So we bought some shoes, purses and dresses we had fun! Plus we got an umbrella XD! After we got our haircuts and ran for a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep!

^ I'm obviously bored xD

What Guys Said 5

• So today it was pouring, but I was still high as all hell because I'm sexually aroused by moisture! So I went out to go shopping for the skimpiest dress at Spencer's, but when I left I forgot my Kingsman utility! I was getting depressed for a bit, but started slowly slipping into madness when I saw the Olsen twins!

So we bought some hazmat shoes, tops, and bodybags - we had fun! Plus we got a Kingsman umbrella to annihilate those creepy girls! After we harvested their hair and kicked them for a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep.

• So today it was WATER but I was still MOUTH OPEN because I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS FROM DEHYDRATION ! So I went out to go shoping for SHIRTS But when I left I for got my RITUAL DAGGER OF BLOOD SACRIFICE! I was CRYING for a bit but started LAUGHING MADLY WHILE CRYING LIKE A CRAZY PERSON so where my TWINS CONJOINED AT THE HEART! So we ROBBED A BANK some RITUAL FOOTWEAR AND SATCHELS and CEREMONIAL GARB we had fun! Plus we got a RITUAL DAGGER XD! After we got STABBED IN THE FACE and CHASED OUR SACRIFICE VICTIM for a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep!

Was i close?

• So today it was raining, but I was still happy because I love the rain! So I went out to go shopping for shirts, but when I left I forgot my umbrella! I was crying for a bit but then started laughing so where my girlfriend (?)! So we bought some shoes, purses, and dresses and we had fun! Plus we got an umbrella! After we got haircuts and ran for a bit! After we were all tired and went to sleep!

• So today it was raining but I was still happy because I love rain! So I went out to go shopping for clothes but when I left I forgot my umbrella! I was sad for a bit but started having fun so were my bffs! So we bought some shoes, bags and dresses. We had fun! Plus we got a umbrella XD! After we got haircut and shoes for a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep!

Damn that had a lot of typos I had to correct.

• There's a minute of my life I'll never get back

• well you came here sooo...

• I did, and I'm saying its a moment I'll never get back

What Girls Said 3

• i got lost in a few spots but other than that it was great haha=]

• I can understand most of it.

• So today it was raining, but I was happy because I love rain! So I went to go shopping for clothes, but when I left I forgot my umbrella! I was crying for a bit, but then started laughing, so were my friends! So we bought some shoes and purses and dresses. We had fun! Plus we got an umbrella XD. After we got haircuts and walked or a bit. After we were all tired and went to sleep.

I think I got it. I didn't peek at the MHO answers. Promise!

• I believe you... kind of :P

• Oh ok! :) im making another one but ill try to make it harder

• Haha, next time I'll be way more creative. :)