Whats the coolest thing you've ever done?

Mine was meeting taylor swift

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Being super beast at rhythm.

When you learn your rhythm and practice ever so often - you can sing/play just about anything if you put your heart and mind to it.

• hard one haha probably coming to Australia to study, I am loving it hehe, but also some dance solos, that was very cool!! and also a horse trip for 7 days in which I used to camp in random places... ahhh I can't choose one haha I think everything is cool xD

• Coolest thing going to MIW concert! Weirdest thing I've done was found you :D

• I published a novel

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm... probably doing a 3 or 4 minute drum solo in front of a crowd at a school concert. I managed to do some stick tricks (like spinning the stick in the air) and I didn't completely fail and drop my sticks. I was quite nervous but it was really fun and I happened to not mess up lol

• Probably when I was competing back during my championship days and I hit my opponent with a round house kick to the temple on the head. It was so well done that I got Awed and applauded by many dojo owners and high ranking martial artists.