Have you ever been attracted to your cousin? How did you deal with it?

So I'm a little ashamed to admit this but I've had several crushes on my cousins. I often feel like my cousins have felt the same way about me. I don't intend to ever act on it, I just wanted to know how common it is to feel attracted to your cousin and how people feel about it.

• I've been attracted to my relative
  • I've never been attracted to my relative
  • I don't want to answer but I want the results

Most Helpful Girl

• nah i mean i know my family is sexy lol but i haven't been attracted in that way.

I'm sure ur not the only one. maybe u kinda just push it away until you meet someone ur attracted to who isn't related. I'm not too sure.

• Well it's not like I'm ONLY attracted to my family. Majority of the people I'm attracted to aren't related to me lol. So it's not really a big problem I was just curious to see if other people had ever fealt the same

• i never said u were lmaoo! i didn't mean it that way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Lol no I mean don't get me wrong my family is full of attractive people but I have never been attracted to them, thank god.

What Girls Said 3

• nope i've never been attracted to my relatives

• MY cousins used to like me but I didn't like them haha

It's common I think?
    Don't act on it.

• As a child I thought my cousin was hot. Did nothing about it. Kept the fantasy though

• That's the part that always troubles me. I know I'd never act on it but I've always wondered if the fantasy would cause internal issues in the future.

What Guys Said 1

• I used to feel very attracted to my aunt, I've gotten over it, though. :/