Does this make me transgender?

I'm a 6ft 4 tall, 22 year old, yet some how when i'm around my shorter girl friends i always feel like i'm the boyfriend or the gentleman because i always hold open the doors and give them my jackets, etc

I've been feeling like this since 2008

It's not the Height that is bothering me, the problem is Well honestly, i've been feeling like one of the guys, you know letting other ladies through the door, i feel like i'm more of a guy with the guys than what i feel about myself as a girl, i feel more comfortable with guys than i do than the girls, i feel turned on more about the girls than the guys (could just be hormones playing a role) but i'm more of the rough and tumble sporting girls who likes wrestling and things like that than i do with the girly girl things like barbie, hell even growing up i played more with my brothers Action Man and toy cars than i did with my own barbie and ken dolls and i love motocross

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with anon - Being transgender is probably an overwhelming urge to be a different gender. It is possible to be female and still feel like you are one of the guys. If you are struggling with this maybe you should think about availing of counselling.

• The thing is

- Do you think the gender you were assigned restricts the way you live or the things that you do? What about the clothes you wear?

Yes i do think the gender assigned to me restricts me, i feel that i can do a whole lot more if i were male, i feel more comfortable in jeans, a tshirt and a hoody than i do in dresses and skirts and things like that

- Was the gender assigned to you the one you feel most comfortable with?
      I am not comfortable being a girl, i've thought many a times about getting a sex change since i was 6 years old or magically becominng a boy lol

- Do you feel forced to act in certain ways because of your gender?
      Yes i do

• Well as I said if you feel really strongly about it - Research transgender counselling and they can help you on any journey you have to make.

• Thanks for MHG

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about whether you are happy about yourself not what people think.

• The thing is

Yes i do

• No why would it? Are you into feeling wanting to be a guy emotionally, I've seen girls as tall as you but its a rarity.

• I don't know, i just feel more of a man than i do as a lady

What Guys Said 2

• Tall chicks are hot but yea u could be lesbian?

• damn, 6'4'' is a giant even for a man lol

What Girls Said 3

• if you feel like a guy and dress like a guy do you ever think of wanting a penis if you say yes you woul love a penis anyour attracted to girls not guys you could be one of two things
    a lesbian butch = a lesbian that loves to dress and cat like a guy but attracted to women
    the other thing is you could be a transgender male = a women that feels she was born the other gender she was signed at birth

for me i used to love how my sisters or other women looked an i always was tracted to women: when i see a gorgeous thick curvy girl i cry on the inside an wish i was born just like them i love girly girl things and wwe wrestling an love how the diva's look and dress in the ring wishing i could dress like them but besides wwe wrestling i love all most all girly thing an dressing up in mini skirts short dresses yoga shorts and yoga pants plus sexy tops
    when i am out in public cry on the inside when i see gorgeous sexy women an ask god why am i not built like them and have a girlfriend that is bi / gay mor so when i see two girls in love with each other
    yes i wish i could get pregnant at least once but i can not i am not built like that and that burns me up in side
    i hope i helped you out you can message me on here and ill give you my facebook or email so we can talk more about this i am here for you no matter what you do about your sexual choise

• No. I think you're just insecure about your body and height

• I'm no expert but this doesn't necessarily make you transgender.
    Do you feel like you should have been a guy rather than a girl? Or do you feel like you are a guy trapped in a girls body? Then you might be transgender, it's a possibility.

If you are more attracted to girls than to guys you could also be gay or bi-sexual.

Or maybe you are just a tomboy, you're a girl but you don't necessarily like the girly stuff, that's fine everyone has their own preferences.

Just because you like certain things you don't have to be in in a certain 'box' like the transgender 'box'.

You are what you are, just be what you feel most comfortable with.

If you are seriously thinking you might be transgender it might be a good idea to reach out to someone who is transgender and ask some questions and see how they experience things that may sound familiar to you. They might be able to provide you with some answers.

• The thing is

Yes i do