What is your oldest memory of your life?

Thanks
OrangeBoy

Most Helpful Girl

• That i would try my best (really best) to throw stones in the water so that i can call it a ''stone skipping'' but unluckily the stone would bounce on the surface only once and that annoyed me i remember when i once threw it so hard that i even fell into the water lol my oldest memory and at that time i was 5 years old.

Most Helpful Guy

• My first day in Kindergarten, I remember the colorful chairs and tables, the Mickey and Minne mouse, Donalds and Goofys on the walls, the colorful windows, my grandma's dress and color of it, me wailing away with rest of the class, why I can actually even hear it lol - heck all that was almost 42 years ago lol

• Yeah, Kindergarten and first school days are memorable, we feel so much stuff.

• You bet and with intensity at that :D

Thank you for the upvote :)

What Girls Said 3

• hm. playing with my oldest childhood friend.

• I remember when my mom came home from the hospital with my baby brother pretty vividly. Was about 4 years old.

• Having fight with my sister... we were crazy during childhood... running around house... hitting each other... kicking each others butt... hehehe... miss those day... we used to drive mom crazy... lolllzzz

• Happy memories : D

• Phone her now : ) i bet she would like it.

• We daily talk over phone. :)

What Guys Said 6

• I remember being in Busan, Korea I believe I was 3 years old. I remember being inside of a traditional Korean house and I don't remember much except walking around with my Parents.

• A family day out up the mountains when I was about 3 or 4

• Going to the beach with my parents - for the first time in my life (I was only 2 years old).

• That's really an old memory :)

• Do you have good memory?

• I guess, it's hard for me to forget some things... even if I want to forget them.

• One of two.

Either it is me trying to climb in my brothers crib with he was a baby.
    Or me in preschool having to go into the kindergarten room and thinking it was so different and big and how professional the finger paintings looked.

• Looking out of my bedroom window playing with my buzz lightyear Toy and walking over to the candylady. I was about 4 I think.

• I believe when I was about 5 years old and woke up in the middle of the night ate one cookie and went to sleep. That would be the oldest one.