Would you leave your lover if she/he is always pranking you?

I think pranks are a positive thing...
But let's suppose your lover does it a lot, would you consider leave him/her?

Does your guy or girl prank you sometimes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Pranks are funny, but if he was doing it constantly all day everyday, then yea, we might have a problem!

I see pranks as a positive thing too! I think it's great to have fun in a relationship and be able to joke around. However, I think there has to be a limit. You have to be able to be serious sometimes.

Most Helpful Guy

• Prank vs Prank Jesse and Jeana :D
    i would probably tolerate pranks every once in a while. small pranks, like the ones Jesse and Jeana do to each other, like putting hot sauce in my food or something.
    there's this other prank couple on youtube who do things like shave each others hair off. If someone did that to me i would kill them.

• Yeah some are very serious... but they just do it because youtube channel growth.

What Girls Said 5

• If he was constantly pranking me in ways that caused inconvenience, I would get really sick of that really quickly. If after talking to him about it and asking him to stop, he continued then yes I would leave him. Because that shows that he does not value or respect my wishes.

• SOME pranks are alright/funny but it gets too serious or way too continuous it can be an issue and might have bad consequence

• Yes, I would. I hate pranks.

• If it's harmful in any way, that's not good. Scaring me and getting a laugh is welcomed though.

• i want an adult not a child... the odd prank is funny but constantly is childish and immature.

What Guys Said 5

• Depends on the dynamics of the relationships - Some might like it but for me personally I think pranks are silly.

• I would break up with her if:
    - She does it constantly
    - Her pranks embarrass me in front of others
    - Her pranks cause damage to my possessions

• I would tell her to grow up. There is something wrong with people who think pulling pranks all of the time over the age of 20 are funny.

• ANYTHING, when done too much after expressing your dislike for it, is enough reason to breakup.

• That is awesome lol. I'd love a girl to prank on me haha. And I'd love to pull pranks, it keeps things spiced up I guess :3