What will happen if Donald Trump becomes president?

Since he's beating all the democrats in the polls, including hillary, sanders, and biden, and he's most likely to become the republican nominee, then his chances of becoming the next president of the United States are more than 50%.

What I'm wondering is what will he do then? Will he get impeached? Will he try to create new laws to benefit his fortune and the fortunes of his billionnaire friends? Will he deport 30 million brown people back to latin america?

Most Helpful Girl

• a lot of people going to Canada

Most Helpful Guy

• the same question could be asked of every candidate, you never know what they are going to do till the get into office and do it, like Obama he went in promising to change things. all he has done is make things worse

• Obama has been damn good. No other president was given a bigger pile of shit to clean up

• @cjmtherfcker he's been the lead dick for 8 years, he hasn't done anything of note.

• Obamacare, killing bin laden, record streak of job growth, immigration, masterfully fuckin the Russians and the Chinese. Fostering a friendly renewable energy environment. All that is after digging us out of the hole that treasonous cunt bush got us in

What Girls Said 1

• The country will finally be put into order. Things will start getting better for the working class.

What Guys Said 7

• Knowing the type of person he is, he would most likely find an excuse to go to war with Russia, China, or whatever other country he has shit against and cause World War 3.

The saddest part is that in the event that we end up getting nuked, we would deserve it for choosing a man like Trump to run our country.

• Well, "we" as in everyone else except me because I'm moving to Canada if he wins.

• He's actually a very intelligent and competant buisnessman (he's also a con man but that's besides the point) he won't actually start any wars except small scale ones in 3rd world countries just like bush and obama did.

• You can't be smart if you say global warming is a myth created by the Chinese to ensure an unfair economic advantage over the US.

• Absolutely nothing. USA is controlled by Israel anyway.

• If he's elected, this country is fucked beyond belief and I'm leaving. If he's elected, I'll actually be glad I live in Minnesota and I'll run away to Canada. If they tell me no and threaten to shoot me, I'll sneak in. If that doesn't work, I'll try again and again and again. If it just doesn't work, I'll run to Mexico. If THAT doesn't work, I'll swim to the Dominican Republic and leave that way.

• America will be fucked, that's what's happening.

• The apocalypse

• Polls are full of shit. Trump is a sideshow clown

• What do you mean polls are full of shit? They're a centuries old science that has been tried and tested.

• Actually the polls were very accurate in the cases you mentioned.

Obama was leading Hillary in the polls in the last months before the primaries.

Romney was always behind Obama in the polls in 08.

I dont recall anything about Kerry but it's probqbly the same.

You actually believe they would still be doing polling for a century if it didn't represent the voter preference? You know polling costs lots of money to conduct and that they're the most important source of info for the presidential candidates?

• No Obama was leading in Iowa, Hillary was winning the national polls and the majority of states.
      Hell all the exit polling had Kerry winning, lots where shocked he didn't.
      Maybe I just bought into the fox news talking point that Romney was winning

• He gets elected, I'm moving

• I tell you another thing, if he gets elected, and I already don't vote myself (I'm 26 but am not registered to vote) hen that only proves my case as to why I don't vote, I don't vote because I believe our country has made some poor choices, and trump would only be another reason I don't vote