(Quiz) Which Mikaelson Sibling From "The Originals" Should Be Your BFF?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/yasminn480e8e335/which-mikaelson-sibling-from-the-originals-is-yo-1s325#.the0dV2Op

You got: Kol Mikaelson

http://s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/static/2015-09/4/22/enhanced/webdr15/anigif_enhanced-10729-1441418808-2.gif

You love a good party and live for the thrill and excitement. You will let nothing get in the way of what you want and will use your charm whenever necessary. Together, you guys are the ideal wild duo!

My favourite is Klaus, but Kol is a close second. 😀

Forgot to display the image lol 😂

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Elijah Mikaelson

Your poise is on point and you never go against your word. You both always try to see the best in people and try to help out whenever possible. You are gentle at heart, but are not afraid to stand up for what you believe in. Together, you guys are a dream team.
    That is good, I like that
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...-14965-1441418694-16.gif

• Definitely a noble guy. The glue that holds them all together 😀

What Girls Said 1

• You got: Kol Mikaelson

Not really. Not into parties. :p

• No, not even a little bit haha 😀

What Guys Said 1

• I have never heard of that series but here we go lol

You got: Kol Mikaelson

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10729-1441418808-2.gif

• It's a spin off, of vampire diaries.

• It's pretty popular, guess it's just not your type of show ha 😀

• I've heard of it but I'm just not a big series or movies fan. And yes that wouldn't be my type