Could this be a lake or a beach?

could this be a lake or a beach ?

It is supposed to be a lake in wisconsin !!

Most Helpful Guy

• A beach, because of the foam.

• so i gotta ask u something.. there is this guy i like a lot.. and i think he has feelings for me too.. we know each other since long time but been apart.. i am 32.. he is 33.. now this much younger gorgeous girl is starting to get his attention.. she works at his office. i am extremely insecure.. coz i love him.. so i want to know... if a guy has feelings for a woman but another much cuter prettier woman and younger woman starts giving him attention.. would he want to dump the older one?

• This is irrelevant to the question lol, but ok.

It depends on the guy, for instance if I have feelings for some one I will go with them, regardless of age, because there's more to a girl then sex. So i would tell him how you feel, and if he still goes for the younger girl, then you'll have your answer.

• now he said this to me -

if you love something, open source it.. what does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Can be a lach or beake.. lol.. looks like more of a beach tho

• A beach:) in

• the pic it shows like a speedboat type thing. I dunno, maybe I'm wrong

• Both... depends... probably a beach cause of all the sand. but could also be a lake,,,

• that can't be a lake.