It's confession time! I dare you?

Okay gagers, it's confession time!
I think this will be very much fun to read, kinda like our own GAG magazine column.

My confession: When I was a kid I used to bump my dolls together to make them have sex lol (I actually closed the curtains for this)

Now it's your turn!

Most Helpful Guy

• Umm, I stole this lady's cat (female) so it could get knocked by my cat (male).. so I'd have kittens to play with #TrueStory. But for what it counts that cat went from being skinny as hell to pretty damn fat all because of me stealing it away from its neglectful owner (for 8 months) I think)... later on I returned the cat after the kitten were big enough to drink/eat on their own >_< http://www.catgifpage.com/gifs/264.gif "I miss scaring my shit bandits at night" LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Yo! Not gonna lie, I did the same, haha.

Umm.. I once stole a $15 piece of bubble gum from Wawa. Then when I got home, I ate it in my bathroom and when I came out my sister questioned what was in my mouth and guessed correctly. Then she threatened to tell our mom. I got her to not, but I was hella scared.

What Guys Said 9

• I'm incredibly bad at small talk. I'm not generally bad with people... I think I like people quite a lot. I just HATE the act of getting to know new people. Not because I don't like new people but because of what I have to go through to knowing them decently. Asking and answering all these seemingly pointless questions like "Where do you live?" and "What do you do for a living?" and "What are your hobbies?" make me feel so awkward. I'm not saying that these things are unimportant in themselves but when you don't know a person yet, you usually don't care. So whether a person I've just met comes from New York or Los Angeles is really one and the same to me. Or whether they work as graphics designer or carpenter also doesn't genuinely interest me because I don't care so much about either of these professions. And I also feel bad for the other person that they have to listen to my boring life details (they're not boring as such, but boring to a stranger). I also think this whole fake pretending-to-be-interested mode is really silly and unnecessary... like saying stuff such as "Ooooh you come from New York, that's so awesome! My cousin's best friend's wife comes from there! I've always wanted to go there!". I wish I could just approach people and immediately start talking about the things that truly interest me. Namely, what world view they have, what type of person they are, what character they have, where they stand politically, whether they are religious, depending on the person even what their sex life is like etc.. It might sound a little overtly utilitarian but I think when I get to know a new person (for example at Uni) I would like to know as soon as possible, whether it is worth my time and emotional engagement or whether this person is not going to possibly become a friend anyway. If he/she turns out to be "a good match" (someone I can talk to well and a person I'm truly interested in), I can still go back to the simple questions and ask him/her how old they are and how many siblings they have because at that point I would actually care.
    Maybe it also has a bit to do with culture. I live in a country where people are incredibly reserved (especially the men) and it's extremely difficult to break the ice. You have to jump through so many hoops to warm up people and get to know them a bit and it just seems like a big hassle to me. I wonder if that makes me a weird person ;-).

• No, it doesn't. I totally understand, first conversations can be awkward. When I meet someone new and we instantly click, the conversations go deeper than small talk and that way you really becomw friends. You should just try asking those questions when you meet someone you feel comfortable with. That could even be very romantic :)

• Haha, okay, thank you for the advice :-)

• You remember those Gatorade commercials where the athlete sweats the same color Gatorade they drank? Like this..
    www.viviresundeporte.com.mx/.../...b__470x2460.jpg

As a kid I thought that actually happen when you sweat after drinking some so tried doing it and damn near dehydrated trying to sweat out green sweat smh

• My bathers ripped during a Regional swim comp when I was 16. i didn't know this till I got out the pool and felt all eyes on me and teachers/parents running towards me with towels. For my penis was hanging out for all to see :(

• I wear glasses yes life a bitch let's get over it shall we

• I have trash bags full of stuffed animals I had when I was little

• After a big night of drinking, I can tell whether I drank Pinot Noir or Cabernet Savingnon just from the smell of my poo. I'm currently working on training my nose for Shiraz, Chardonnay, and Pinot Gris.

• when no one is at home, i strip naked and pour oil over my body and pretend im a slug
    (True Story)

• When I was 12 I pissed behind the phone booth in one of the entrance areas of the mall.

• When I was a kid, I use to bully a lot of other kids just because of how inferior they were. Somehow, I never get in trouble with the teacher.

What Girls Said 11

• i've eaten a whole box of cereal in one day before :o
    i used to make my barbies hump, too. haha! maybe its how we play house when we are little.

• Haha yeah my best friend did it too, our generations were so perverted lol.

• Haha I did that too...
    When I was little I used to go hunting for snails with my sister - she found them I picked them up. =)
    Then my mom boiled them and we ate them. Mmmmmmm

[In the country side where they're humongous!]

• I love Ariana Grande

:(

Her voice is great, I can't help it!!!

• Hahaha your secret is safe with me. Although I have to admit, I'm not a fan myself

• lmao! I can't explain it, it's just her voice is sooo gifted! ugh im jelz

• When I was little I had this doll that my brothers and I called the breakfast eater, and we'd always rip her head off.

• i used to kick my bro out of my room when i had to change my doll's clothes.. haha..

• When I was a kid, I had a huge crush on Justin Timberlake (when he was still in N'sync) I had his Barbie and everything. 😆

• I used to hate peanut butter growing up.

• I love Selena Gomez so f*cking much. I guess I like her because I think she is like me. Maybe she is completely different than me but I believe we are similar.

• Sometimes I don't shave my legs

• I have never shaved my legs because the hairs are light and soft (you can see them when you look closely but not very well) I don't want to get stubbles so I'll try not to shave for as long as possible

• Then I can see why some women wouldn't shave their legs ever. No point if no one sees your legs.

• I do enjoy wearing skirts though :) I am happy my leg hair isn't noticable because I know what a pain it is

• I stole a dollar out of a girls wallet in 2nd grade on a field trip.

• Omg I totally used to do that with the dolls too... Going on anon because I don't want anyone to know that LMAO!