Is Donald Trump the only hope for this nation?

He is the only candidate I have ever seen who doesn't own up to donors and lobbyists, he's the only candidate who dares say something about illegal immigration destroying the nation, he's standing up to China and all the corrupt third world nations who are stealing US companies away from their soil by the use of their cheap/slave labor. But most importantly, he's not scared of insulting the people everyone else dares not speak bad of, like the mexicans and the feminists.

I've known about him a lot since he lives in my city, I remember when the wollman rink was a broken down mess and the corrupt incompetent politicians ruling New York kept spending millions of tax payer money on it and after 6 years of renovation it was still closed down and actually looked worse than before. Then Trump came in with force and told them they're ruining New York's aesthetics and offered to renovate it for free, they told him no but under public pressure they agreed. He travelled to Canada to study the most efficient methods to build Ice Skating Rinks and he finished the job in just 4 months. The city had agreed to return to him only the money that it would cost him, but to everyone's surprise his work was so efficient he actually made a huge profit, and he gave all of that profit to charity as he had previously promised to do with any leftover money from the project. So in the end he spent 4 months building the rink for the people of New York and did not demand a single dime in compensation. He is an honest person who knows how to get things done.

Most Helpful Girl

• Donlad Trump is a joke who's piss poor communication skills and combative attitude is going to result in more maimed or dead soldiers after his dumb ass starts a war. He acts like governing a country is a joke. I bet money he would say the wrong thing to the wrong person and his ridiculous mouth would lead to WW3. I can't even imagine him handling himself like a respectable professional at a United Nation's conference

• The only way he is not warmongering is in the way he used deferments to avoid serving with the patriots of this country. He has no problem sending others to fight the battles he will start.

As for the toxicity he could cause, he has already got a big jump on that. Already he is stirring up the bigotry in this country.

• @Asker You are delusional Lol

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he's the best chance at turning around the country instead of destroying it like Obama.

I think people hate him because he doesn't sugar coat everything to make everything seem good when it's really not. You have to lie to get the votes of the people and Donald trump tells the truth which could cost him. As of now I'll vote for him. I like that he won't be controlled by others like the other candidates. I really hope trump wins and has Ben Carson as Vice President or that woman president on the republican side running since they both seem really smart.

• Destroy it like obama did? LMFAO shit was fuck*ed up way before him, even worst. Stats prove he made the U. S. a favor by lowering the disemployment rate.

• It's definitely worse now. True unemployment rates are at about 25 percent but nobody looks into finding accurate stats.

What Girls Said 5

• Bigot detected.

• Is this the new age where anyone who loves his country is a bigot?

• No. this is just a country that does not want a hateful moron ruining the country.

• He's not going to win. Honestly all this talk about him is just a waste of everyone's time since he's not even a serious candidate.

• Yes definitely. He is the ONLY ONE who can send you and your dumbass country directly to hell where it belongs. Oh and I am so not a Mexican, by the way.

• he's a joke and he won't win.

• Wrong category 😒

• Oops :)

Can a mod move it to "Other"?

What Guys Said 13

• Donald trump is a joke.

• Bushes and Clintons are a joke.

PS: Your "joke" is leading in every poll and is ahead of all the democrats.

• The only reason he is ahead in polls is because he is a rich showman. He entertains the clowns who like that kind of thing. When it come to the elections, forget it. He will likely lose the R nomination and then run as an independent, and lose then also. At that point he will probably look for ways to buy the country.

• He never went bankrupt. 4 companies out of the 400 he owns went bankrupt because they weren't profitable.
      And yes he was born rich, he inhereted about 40 million dollars and turned them into 4 to 5 billion.

And it doesn't matter what Reagan's family was, what matters is that he was one day a B-grade actor, and the next day he was president.

• idiocracy is here... xD he´s just a racist failure, not even able to manage his own business. i don´t know how a person like that is even considered to be a repsectable person, let alone president.
    imgick.cleveland.com/.../18225107-mmmain.jpg

• I wish I could not even be able to manage my own business and have ten billion dollars lol

• And don't forget the bankruptcies where he shifts the money so that he can keep going and dump his losses on the creditors and taxpayers.

• @Red_Arrow that´s what i was refering to when i said "fraud" and "shitting on loyal people".

• He has an affinity for saying the poitically incorrect opinion a lot of people have, yes. However he lacks tact.
    So he will either save america, or fuck it up completely. either way, the outcome will in long therms be better than with hillary.

• Tact isn't what makes a good president.

• I think you mean the way he talks about Rosie O'donnell, that was just acting, he just went with that "feud" to increase his ratings.

• no, i'm talking in general. He got a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG list of unnecesary insults. And he'd be better served not insulting people. He's just gaining unncesarily many enemies on it. And that is not smart as a president.

• Why would anyone deliberately say bad things about Mexicans?

• Coming from a family full of immigrants himself.

• Send them back South so they can enter the US the legal way.

• Obviously you're dodging my questions because you've realized that you said something really stupid in your initial question. Maybe you should just quit your melodramatic outrage and think the whole thing over.

• I'm waiting for Kanye! Surly he will bring balance to the force!

• I think his main appeal for people is that he says what he wants and doesn't appear to be bought. But I would take almost any of the other republican candidates over him.

• How anyone can be serious about Trump is what's going to turn this country into 1940's Germany.

Good god... I just hope I can find a way out of this doomed nation before then...

• 1|1
  • I don't understand you people anymore.
    Richard Nixon, Ronald Reagan, George Bush.
    How many dead people do you need to learn that loudmouthed demagogues aren't going to fix anything? How many countless lives must be wasted, how many soldiers crippled and how many families broken? 60 thousand died in the Vietnam War alone.
    Have you not had enough?

• Kayne is a better applicant. :D

• Donald Trump also, tried to remove Michael Forbes from his own property.

If we're going to set how good a candidate is by how good his deeds were Trump really doesn't come out clean.

• Then all is lost.

• No my deez nuts are our only hope.