Which phone is better?

Which one should I get?

• iPhone 6
  • Samsung s6
Samsung Galaxy s6*

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have an iPhone 5, and have previously owned Android phones, and I prefer the iPhone. The only problem with it now is that cheaper chargers aren't supported by the phone so I have to buy the more expensive chargers, and the battery life isn't very good. Androids are better for functionality, I think, though I didn't really like the layout. I would go for the iPhone, but I think it depends on things like how often you use it.

• Why you're still recommending this then?

• To be clear, my intent was to mock the iPhone, not you. That is partly why I mentioned the glass, I was trying to add another dimension to my reply so it would (hopefully) point to the iPhone.

My apologies.

Your reply indicated that you had a Nokia which smashed the first time you dropped it, but I thought we were comparing Apples to Samsungs here. Samsung phones have screens with "gorilla glass". Their phones are designed to resist the cracking of the screen better, and if the people I am around in an average day are any indication, it works.

iPhones and iPhone accessories do cost more and tend to be proprietary, Samsung uses more open standards.

Replaceable batteries and storage are a plus.

The biggest upside of the iPhone seems to be its place as a status symbol, which has nothing to do with what it does.

• @-No0ne- I'm sorry, I took it the wrong way. I jumped to conclusions, so I apologise for that. I think I had a Samsung before I had the Nokia and you're right, that one didn't break and I drop my phone like 5 times a day so that was impressive. I didn't buy it as a status symbol, it's just that my uncle constantly has iPhones and he told me that for what I wanted to use it for, it would be fine and I managed to find it for cheaper than the Samsung phone I was looking at, with more GB, so I bought it :) For me, the phone is great, though you're right that for other people, it might not be enough.

What Guys Said 5

• galaxy, I hate apple

• iPhone 6 :-)

• Wait one and a Half weeks and order the iPhone 6s

• İphone six

• iPhone 6 - 4/10
    S6 - 7.5/10

-Battery sucks in both.
    -iPhone is extremely overpriced and limited.

What Girls Said 5

• I have no idea, but I would rather the iPhone 6. I've had an iPhone for a while so switching to something different would be really hard for me.

• I'm always a slut for Apple. So. iPhone 6

OR get an iPhone 5 / 5c / 5s and wait until the new iPhone is released.

• I chose iPhone 6 just to get downvotes lol

• I voted for Samsung s6.

• get the iphone.