(Quiz) Which RPG Class Are You?

http://www.playbuzz.com/coltondunn10/which-rpg-class-are-you

Rogue (Thief Variant)
Congratulations, you are a thief rogue!
Being this variant of a rogue doesn't necessarily mean you just steal from everyone,(unless you want to of course :P) no, it means that you live up to the title of Rogue. Stealth and secrecy is so much more to you than a fighting style, it's a way of life. A lot of the time, those of this class are very knowledgeable when it comes to poisons and can even dabble in low-level magic. Sneaky attacks, pick-pocketing, and lock picking are just a few of you're many honed skills, making you very important to a group, but also very self-sufficient when you need to be.
These are stealthy, strategic, and boundless fighters.

(Quiz) Which RPG Class Are You?

Sneaky sneaky! :D

0|0
10|8

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yay RPG! xD
    I got

Warrior (Arcane Variant)
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...479a-becb-55e7e06cc7d0.jpg

Congratulations, you are an arcane warrior! (Sometimes referred to as Battlemage.)
    Warriors, of this persuasion, are fighters who enjoy fighting up-close and personal, but also have an attachment to the arts of magic. This type of warrior often fights with enchanted weapons and armor and is capable of casting low level spells, if learned any. They possess all of the boldness and toughness of normal warriors, alongside the intellect of sorcerers.
    These are courageous, powerful, and wise fighters.

0|2
    0|0
    • I didn't choose magic as a weapon, but well..

• Show All
    • Interesting, you are like a Paladin, but more dark magics ;P

• @Toad-1 LoL actually if I change the answer of 2 questions, I get a Paladin. But I chose to stick to the answers a little bit closer to my views. xD
      But you are right lol.

What Guys Said 7

• Rogue (Combat Variant)
    cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ed7-bb6e-a7b1a3fdd442.jpg

Congratulations, you are a combat rogue!
    These are the rogues who tend to arm themselves with larger weapons than expected and tend to have an "up-frontness" that is almost that of a warrior's. They rely on their agility, cunning, and strength to take their enemies down efficiently and avoid any damage that comes their way. They are great damage dealers and still possess the same stealth traits that rogues normally have.
    They are fast-paced, sneaky, and ruthless fighters.

Pretty accurate actually, as that's the class
    I tend to go after in this sort of thing.. unless
    I randomly decide to be the backline aid. ^.~

1|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations, you are a wizard/mage! (Whichever name you prefer.)
    Wizard/mages lie at the outskirts of battle, laying waste to as many enemies they can. This class is unique due to it's great flexibility and potential. Those dedicated to learning spells and different kinds of magic can become very, very strong. Pyromancy, Cryomancy, Hydromancy, Chronomancy, Necromancy: The list is truly endless, allowing you to dabble in each magic for versatility, or devoting all of your time to mastering a handful of traits to become a true force to be reckon with. They may not excel in close-combat, but the skills they possess more than make up for it. They are highly important in groups to help add on as much damage as possible to, normally, multiple enemies at a time.
    These are intellectual, wise, and strategic fighters.

Totally me.. I'm a MAGE! Defeating the enemy from afar with strategy and intellect :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Which RPG Class Are You?
    Warrior (Classic Variant)

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...48ab-8d51-13ebce9d04dc.jpg

Congratulations, you are a classic warrior!
    Warriors are the ones at the heart of every battle. They happily, pridefully, and courageously do battle with all who oppose them. They're very important in groups for they're the ones who keep morale high and charge first into battle. They can also be moderately self-sufficient due to their superior fighting talents. Those of this class rely on heavy armor, large weapons, and intimidation.
    These are bold, relentless, and unforgiving fighters.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a cleric, just as I expected! :-D

------

Congratulations, you are a cleric!
    Clerics may not be too skilled in combat, but the benefits of having one in a group can make the difference between an average fighting force and a well-oiled slaying machine. This class is purely support, assisting those fighting with healing and even offering things along the lines of temporary defense, attack, and agility buffs. Though they aren't very self-sufficient, they are extremely important in a team, especially when fighting an overwhelming force. They are one of the main causes of all victories. Though they may not get the credit they deserve, they are always appreciated when needed.
    They are patient, important, and revered fighters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cleric

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4941-a407-819c284002c2.jpg

Congratulations, you are a cleric!
    Clerics may not be too skilled in combat, but the benefits of having one in a group can make the difference between an average fighting force and a well-oiled slaying machine. This class is purely support, assisting those fighting with healing and even offering things along the lines of temporary defense, attack, and agility buffs. Though they aren't very self-sufficient, they are extremely important in a team, especially when fighting an overwhelming force. They are one of the main causes of all victories. Though they may not get the credit they deserve, they are always appreciated when needed.
    They are patient, important, and revered fighters.

yup, I like healing and assisting :)

0|0
    0|0
  • This one was obvious for me, but Ranger.

Who would have guessed that the Olympic coach trained archer would be a ranger?

0|0
    0|0
  • I am the Ranger, don't fuck with me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Wizard/Mage

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4dda-b542-915d8734cc27.jpg

Congratulations, you are a wizard/mage! (Whichever name you prefer.)
    Wizard/mages lie at the outskirts of battle, laying waste to as many enemies they can. This class is unique due to it's great flexibility and potential. Those dedicated to learning spells and different kinds of magic can become very, very strong. Pyromancy, Cryomancy, Hydromancy, Chronomancy, Necromancy: The list is truly endless, allowing you to dabble in each magic for versatility, or devoting all of your time to mastering a handful of traits to become a true force to be reckon with. They may not excel in close-combat, but the skills they possess more than make up for it. They are highly important in groups to help add on as much damage as possible to, normally, multiple enemies at a time. These are intellectual, wise, and strategic fighters.

Awesome :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Wizard/Mage

http://i.imgur.com/HxT4Oeo.jpg

Wizard/mages lie at the outskirts of battle, laying waste to as many enemies they can. This class is unique due to it's great flexibility and potential. Those dedicated to learning spells and different kinds of magic can become very, very strong. Pyromancy, Cryomancy, Hydromancy, Chronomancy, Necromancy: The list is truly endless, allowing you to dabble in each magic for versatility, or devoting all of your time to mastering a handful of traits to become a true force to be reckon with. They may not excel in close-combat, but the skills they possess more than make up for it. They are highly important in groups to help add on as much damage as possible to, normally, multiple enemies at a time.

I figured this is what I'd get. This is the class I play the most (Warlock, Necromancer, Frost Mage, etc.). That or archer/ranger/hunter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rogue (Combat Variant)

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4ed7-bb6e-a7b1a3fdd442.jpg

Congratulations, you are a combat rogue!
    These are the rogues who tend to arm themselves with larger weapons than expected and tend to have an "up-frontness" that is almost that of a warrior's. They rely on their agility, cunning, and strength to take their enemies down efficiently and avoid any damage that comes their way. They are great damage dealers and still possess the same stealth traits that rogues normally have.
    They are fast-paced, sneaky, and ruthless fighters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ranger

cdn.playbuzz.com/.../...4e12-8de8-bd4f77895d2c.jpg

Congratulations, you are a ranger!
    Rangers are very unique due to their superior level of versatility and their ability to excel in almost everything that they do. With training, they can master fighting with almost everything from swords to bows, they can tame most animals of choice with ease, they normally have a great knowledge of poisons and, if they choose, potions of many variants, and they are even capable of low-level magic (Normally only enchanting abilities.). They are skilled all around and are probably the most self-sufficient class of all of them, with rogues coming in at a close second. Rangers are respected, and feared, for their secrecy and all-around skill.
    These are independent, cunning, and highly-skilled fighters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wizard/Mage

0|0
    0|0
  • Congratulations, you are a thief rogue!

-----

Being this variant of a rogue doesn't necessarily mean you just steal from everyone,(unless you want to of course :P) no, it means that you live up to the title of Rogue. Stealth and secrecy is so much more to you than a fighting style, it's a way of life. A lot of the time, those of this class are very knowledgeable when it comes to poisons and can even dabble in low-level magic. Sneaky attacks, pick-pocketing, and lock picking are just a few of you're many honed skills, making you very important to a group, but also very self-sufficient when you need to be.
    These are stealthy, strategic, and boundless fighters.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rogue (Thief Variant)
    Rogue
    Congratulations, you are a thief rogue!
    These are stealthy, strategic, and boundless fighters

0|0
    0|0
  • I got the same as you... Maybe will someday join forces.

0|0
    0|0
  • Me = "Ranger"

0|0
    0|0