How would you like your crush to ask you out?

And you didn't know them at all? I'm a shy guy and I had tons of girls like me but they seem afraid to ask me out. I had this one tell me she like me and even though she told me that I was still to shy to tell her I wanted her also. So ladies I'm letting you know that this does happen and y'all need to be aggressive if you must. So I want to hear from both guys and gals. My idea would be she come to me solo and chat letting me know she desires me and then ask for my number but she must detect I'm shy and she could say "I perceive that you are shy so I'm going to get your number using your phone--(texts herself to have my number and I have hers)--and I'm going to wait for you to call me and if you don't call me back I will call you myself." Haha thats what I would like. So how about yall? I definitely gotta hear your ideas!

Most Helpful Girl

• I love it if he tells me he'd like me to ask him out some time. So I know he's interested but I can makeanive in my own time.

What Girls Said 13

• Would never do that approach... who would want someone so "shy" that I'm putting out 90% effort while he sits back and maybe invests 10% to make it work one time?

The only investment like that worthwhile is one where both are so driven to try & make it work they both put in over 55% to insure no lack in success.

Therefore, there would be a lot of mutual flirting, as guaranty that escalation of making passes will be appreciated until a date is forged.

• This so true about "shy" guys.

• "who would want someone so "shy" that I'm putting out 90% effort while he sits back and maybe invests 10% to make it work one time?"

That is literally me right now, I absolutely hate it.

• @vellichor a lot of people guys and girls are shy equally that's why i'm asking this to see how would y'all like it if you was shy

• Just ask me to go for a walk or to coffee or something. Or going out for ice-cream. I would rather he didn't ask me to a movie. Laser tagging would be cool. Also, he has to ask me out in person.

• I would ask them or tell them straight out

• I am pretty shy myself. I am also easy to please haha. Asking a girl to either have lunch or grab coffee is a good idea depending on how well you know her. You could invite her to see a movie or go watch a sporting event somewhere. Aggressive for me is not good. If a guy is rude, I will make an excuse to not hang out with him. If a guy is genuine and I can tell he wants to spend time with me, he is who I would pick every time.

• "If you don't call me back I will call you myself"? Have you lived your whole life in a basement or something? I'm shy myself, and that's not being shy, that's borderline reclusive. I wouldn't be attracted to someone who lacks social skills as much in the first place.

• If I like him, any time would be ideal—I mean, hey, as long as you've got him, right? Even if the person I liked asked me out in a bar while drunk or something, I'd be ecstatic about it, because I know that he thinks about me.
    I have one of the lowest standards in the female community, so I think that I lot of other girls would like a romantic bouquet or something like that.
    The "cool-factor" isn't important to me and lots of other girls I know.

• God damn it I would just like a guy to be direct rather than confuse me with subtle hints!

• Got over him. Not that so attached to people..

• I like something casual yet romantic. A walk at the park or the beach would do.

• I'm meeting someone I met on Facebook through mutual friends for the first time next Saturday. We're definitely both attracted to one another without explicitly saying it. I would just like to be asked in person and whether I wanted to get to know them as more than a friend. Simple and to the point but sensitive.

• Yesssssss... I would love him to ask me out

• All it'd take is a 'wanna fuck tonight, girl?' and I would be glad. Haha.

• im the same as you!

What Guys Said 11

• Well... I'm pretty much opposite. I'm one of the most least shy people on the planet.

I have a lot of female friends. and I am constantly hugging girls

I'm also super messed up and need physical contact. (i need to be touched or to touch) (thus the hugs)

so I think it would be cool if she came up to me while I'm in a group and hugged from behind and spoke into my ear or dragged me away to somewhere less populated.

yeah

• Pretty much any way is appreciated by me. I'm not picky with women, though. If she's nice, interested in me, and reasonably intelligent, she's an option.

I like a girl who is forward with me and can help push me out of my comfort zone, but doesn't think she is the boss of me.

• Um nice fantasy.

I too am shy, and had girls tell me they liked me. For me, i just hope girls are more willing to approach the crush. Maybe not so agressive as to give out numbers, but talk and maybe next time exchange?

• yea i know they probably won't do that but that's why i was asking girls/guys how would y'all like them to get you

• Talk to me, flirt with me and then keep bothering me.

• I don't know if I'd want her to ask me out, I'd just want her to make it obvious that she's interested in me. I know she isn't, but I wish she was.

• I don't think I'd like it. I want the fantasy, not reality, that feeling of desire when you know you can't have her. If she showed interest, it'd spoil everything.

• its true like the hunt is better than the kill but after a while you gonna want it

• Just ask it, but don't randomly come up to me and ask... no 'suddenly'

• " Hey can you please get out?"

• I would like my crush to show interest and already have contact with her in some kind, then I ask my crush to hang out alone.

• You're dreaming if you think girls are going to ask you out. I don't care how good looking you are, that almost never happens. YOU have to man up and ask them out. That's just the way it is.

• I'd like her to call or text me and simply say: "Do you have time for sex today?"